Reaction score
okay, currently fighting for leadership in BSN with Telford and noticed that pretty much all the realistic players you can look after are technically very poor, like a stat of 13 is something rare, and a lot of players have no technical stat in blue. So what stats should I look after? Some said workrate, pace and accel? What do you think?
And should I consider 10 as a good stat in BSP?
And is the BSP very different from the BSN or are they similar players?

10 is very good yes,
The principal is the same is BSS/BSN as the prem, you need players to be good at certain parts of there game for certain positions, just in the BS leagues its on a,lower scale.
Dont worry about pace, very few players in the non league have it, your not at a dis advantage if half of your players have poor pace.

When in the BSS/BSN/BSP, I generally try to look for players with decent values for natural fitness and stamina and also decent work rate and team work.

So you already knew the answers anyway ;). Seriously though, its always good to know that what you are doing is the same as other people do.

Having a high pace and accelleration player is very useful. Even with finishing of 7-8 he'll get so many shots from long balls at least one will go in. Bartholomew is a very good player for this and only needs one year in Holland. He's 17 pace 17 accelleration, young and will play for low teams.