Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Resource icon

Fake strikers » A.K.A - Shadow Striker - 4-3-3 V21.4

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using it on my personal saves and since i was geting good results either with big team and small teams i decided to perform a test on the Test League.

1 - Team 165CA won the league, with 188 goals scored and 58 conceded (really tight defence), wich is very good (although there are TCT that made more points).

2 - Team 140CA ended 13rd place withh 167 goals scored and 138 conceded wich is popretty good for the underdog team.

Goals come from everywhere giving nice stats to the wingers and the 3 AMC.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have been using it on my personal saves and since i was geting good results either with big team and small teams i decided to perform a test on the Test League.

1 - Team 165CA won the league, with 188 goals scored and 58 conceded (really tight defence), wich is very good (although there are TCT that made more points).

2 - Team 140CA ended 13rd place withh 167 goals scored and 138 conceded wich is popretty good for the underdog team.

Goals come from everywhere giving nice stats to the wingers and the 3 AMC.

Reaction score
@Krovsky thanks for this and for all the testing you do, it’s greatly appreciated. I’ll try this out on my Blackburn save.
From the testing you’ve done on this match engine patch, which tactic has been the strongest for a CA165 team in terms of overall points and highest numbers of goals scored?

Staff member
Reaction score
@Krovsky thanks for this and for all the testing you do, it’s greatly appreciated. I’ll try this out on my Blackburn save.
From the testing you’ve done on this match engine patch, which tactic has been the strongest for a CA165 team in terms of overall points and highest numbers of goals scored?
I have answered by PM.

Staff member
Reaction score
Like i said, im using this TCT on my personal saves and was geting good results with any kind of club, that doesnt mean winning anything, of course i got titles when managing Real Madrid or M. City but any TCT gets results with these guys.
Why am i writing this then? Well, i usually start my saves at SLB, but usually i get a job offer from a big club (or i apply to a club that is underachieving) and i dont stand for long. This tome i decided to stay a see what i could do in something like 5 years time and what did i achiev?

* 4 consecutive league titles. (the hardest year is the first 1)
* 1 UCL on season 4, against all odds. Just check the path untill the final.

UCL.jpg

I also leave the season stats.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very good tactic. thank you

EDIT: this is my go-to tactic. the best for FM21 with ANY team

@Krovsky thank you very much

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Finished season 5:

#Achieved 5 league titles for SLB and achieved the perfect season (won all the competitions the team was envolved)
#Left Sporting CP to achieve 2nd place with Monaco, won the french cup and UEL.
The Uefa Super Cup will be interesting, i will set both teams in auto play (instant result) and wish them the best luck .:D
Check the CB form Monaco, they where absolute goalscoring beasts, wich leads me to this note: its important to have atleast 2 good corner takers 1 left and 1 right.
Another advice that i leave, for big away matches set the team on cautious mentality same on finals.

Attachments

Staff member
Reaction score
Starded a save with the team from my childhood, Sanjoanense (ADS) that starts on Campeonato Nacional, when the game stats its third division, but at the begining of season 21/22 the Campeonato Nacional becomes 4th division and Division 3 comes up.
So, i qualified ADS to the new Division 3, where i stayed for 2 seasons clinching the title on season 2.
On season 4 i won the second league and the portuguese cup, so on season 5 not only im onthe the first league but i will also be on UEL.
I hope i dont go down burning o_O.

Attachments