Fans to vote on vuvuzelas

Arsenal and spurs dont want them to i hope man united say no to

They should burn them all, stupid Vuvuzela ! the man who created them should die ^^)

Last edited:
they will end up being used as weapons and banned

It's a nice little democratic system they've got going on.

Good idea, go with the majority of the fans to keep most of them pleased.

Ha, I got given one today. Pretty hard to play..

It can hardly be used as a weapon, or thrown object, if that's the reason for banning, all of them are basically plastic.

I do like the idea of fans being able to have freedom of choice as to the atmosphere they want.. No doubt they'll been gone then.

vuvuzela are amainz when they are used in their normal way, ie thers not normally that many in the stadium and they are blown to the rhythm of the singing crowd and its amazing.

what happened at the world cup is the south africa cashed in and mass produced them in their hundreds of thousands, so instead of any rhythm, you just got a ridiculous drone

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Ha, I got given one today. Pretty hard to play..

It can hardly be used as a weapon, or thrown object, if that's the reason for banning, all of them are basically plastic.

I do like the idea of fans being able to have freedom of choice as to the atmosphere they want.. No doubt they'll been gone then.
you'll be suprised at what can be turned into a weapon. i havea link somewher of all the things banned by police because they can be used as weapons or incite the crowd,ill see if i can find it

they will end up being used as weapons and banned
Millwall's Mob have just told me that they have ordered 100's of vuvuzuelas to beat up opposing fans with; Be serious no one is going to use a vuvuzuela as a weapon !

I think it's a good idea that they are letting the fans vote :), Vuvuzela's sound good in South Africa all in sync but you can just imagine a cold tuesday night Somewhere "Accrington" and some little **** is sweeking next to you on one (6)

you'll be suprised at what can be turned into a weapon. i havea link somewher of all the things banned by police because they can be used as weapons or incite the crowd,ill see if i can find it

Yeah, no doubt attempts will be made to use these as weapons, knowing some football fans. I for one am against them, I see where your coming from as a lot of people at the games will be under the influence and possibly drunk. Lets just hope stadiums don't ban any other items, like Cricket venues ban fancy dress, but i'm sure football will have the fans chanting and the bands playing, the way English football is meant to be. :wub:

I once used a sandwich as a weapon, and also a peanut, maybe they should ban them aswell ;)

Millwall's Mob have just told me that they have ordered 100's of vuvuzuelas to beat up opposing fans with; Be serious no one is going to use a vuvuzuela as a weapon !
i have a vuvuzela at home, trust me if you that inclined to do so you can hurt someone with the mouthpiece end

i hate vuvuzelas. i would much rather be singing songs and shouting chants to spur on my team than blowing on some plastic toy. it's very much a part of the game imo and i dont want to see that replaced.

I think it's a good idea that they are letting the fans vote :), Vuvuzela's sound good in South Africa all in sync but you can just imagine a cold tuesday night Somewhere "Accrington" and some little **** is sweeking next to you on one (6)

A prime example of a situation where you use a vuvuzela, as a weapon.

I once used a sandwich as a weapon, and also a peanut, maybe they should ban them aswell ;)
what a waste of a sandwich...

personally i like the vuvuzela, but there are enough idiots in football who will use them for the wrong reasons... and in comes a ban. Hopefully i'll be proved wrong but thats how i feel it will go

Vuvuzelas should be banned at football matches, when I'm standing in the terrace, I want to hear fans chanting not some ten year old ****** blowing on a freeking vuvuzela.

Maybe banning them is a bit harsh, just say that if you take one, you are taking responsibility for yourself and you may come out of the ground with it shoved up your ****?

Maybe banning them is a bit harsh, just say that if you take one, you are taking responsibility for yourself and you may come out of the ground with it shoved up your ****?
lol i agree. but you know the the police are with football crowds, one incident is all it needs for a ban

If any club who gets any money from sky & values that money the club alone will ban these never mind police. It was mostly BBC commentators and people who were at the games who asked for it to be banned. There unreal and i'm angry at Celtic for selling 500 of them, they've sold out and arn't going to get anymore, lots of people on the huddle board are far from happy, we best ban them from football. Vuvuzelas are part of South Africa's culture & singing and chanting is part of British & numerous others.

vuvuzelas are a south african tradition and should be kept unique to south africa