R1zzo23

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm having trouble with a transfer in my game. This is my first time playing FM at all so I'm hoping I'm just missing something obvious and I can sign this guy. I found a striker that was transfer listed. His team didn't want anything for him, so I scouted him and he looks to have some good potential. Since my team could use a striker of the future, I figured why not pursue him.

Whenever I engage in contract talks with him, he comes up with parameters that I can't meet. Is there anyway I can change what my board allows to make this happen or should I just let it go? I attached screenshots of the negotiations as well as my team's finances.

View attachment 463335View attachment 463336

The North Face is a company that specializes in outdoor apparel and equipments.

cheap north face gilet ladies Do we do it justice? Toni Kurz did, he lived every minute and even when he was down to his last few minutes, he lived well.The North Face Denali jackets from women are available in black, brown, and orchid purple.This means greatly improved vision and, in turn, greatly improved reaction time!Athletes around the world and in a myriad of sports have embraced polarized glasses for all that they can offer. cheap north face fleece jackets for men Countless tragedies followed, yet the Eiger's fearsome reputation kept calling on the bravest of souls to pit their skills against it.It's nice to keep your load secured while running or biking.The Vector 22 is a freestanding, two-person backpacking tent also with a silicone flysheet and dual doors. north face cheap I don't need the salesman.I just need him to bring me things from the stock room.just few double-breasted turn out to be drunk. jackets sale in 2011, north face coat Most jackets made for cold, snowy winters are huge and bulky, and destroy a person's prim figure.00.Claire Vorster is a professional writer with 20 years successful Corporate writing experience, both in the US and the UK.

If you have enough excess transfer budget, you can adjust your budgets to give you a bigger wage budget. That way you can offer him higher wages. Other than that, it's asking your board to increase the wage or transfer budget.

If none of that works out for you, you could try offering him the wages you can afford, and set clauses/bonuses to make up for the low wages. For instance, a yearly wage increase, or a set wage increase after x games. Bear in mind how this will affect your finances though.

EDIT: I see that you have money in your wage budget to spend, so it might just be a matter of board restrictions. What do your highest earners make in comparison with what this player wants?

Last edited:
squad status will affect how much you can offer him. Hight squad status = higher wages, just make sure you give him the game time or you'll risk upsetting him. If he's for back up, you could offer the high wages (with squad status) and try loaning him out withe the loan club taking 50%-100% of his wages so you don't have to pay him to develop, they will :p

squad status will affect how much you can offer him. Hight squad status = higher wages, just make sure you give him the game time or you'll risk upsetting him. If he's for back up, you could offer the high wages (with squad status) and try loaning him out withe the loan club taking 50%-100% of his wages so you don't have to pay him to develop, they will :p

Yeah true, forgot to mention that. You have him set as backup, try changing it to at least rotation.

That worked! Thanks a lot! H'es certainly not ready to contribute now, but I'll be looking to loan him out immediately to get some valuable experience on someone's first team. Thank your help Brendn and mersk!

That worked! Thanks a lot! H'es certainly not ready to contribute now, but I'll be looking to loan him out immediately to get some valuable experience on someone's first team. Thank your help Brendn and mersk!

Not a bother mate, Glad I could help.

So this kid I actually thought would be a prospect for the future turns out to be one of my top strikers already! This makes this signing that much better for my squad. Again, huge thanks for helping out an FM rookie.