Fastest Premier League Squad?

iGary

Reaction score
Just wondering what team has the fastest squad. Going to try and master the counter attack.

Not sure but Man United have alot of quick guys, The Da Silvas, Nani, Valencia, Rooney, Hernandez and Anderson is probably nippy too

Thinking to myself I would say.......

Tottenham - Bale, Lennon, Defoe. Would make for a quick counter.

Arsenal- Walcott, Arshavin, Gibbs, Eboue, Nasri , Sagna (?) Clichy, Traore, Vela

Wigan - N'zogbia, Rodallega, Figueroa, Moses,

Chelsea,- Torres, Kalou, Cole, DAvid Luiz, Sturridge, Anelka, KAkuta

Man City- Wayne Bridge, Micah Richards, Shaun Phillips, Adam Johnson, David Silva (?), Bellamy, Balotelli (?), Tevez, Weiss.

Think that covers the quickest teams. Probably forgotten some.

is'nt stuart downing fast for villa as well, not seen him play much and not played with villa on the game

Gabby Agbonlahor is an F'ing beast. When I managed Villa he was scoring 30 odd a season.

Yeah I Think Id Say Villa Awell But If You Download On update Where Young Is At United Then United Will be No Doubt About So Id Say :
1) Aston Villa( With No Downloaded Database)
2) Manchester United( With Downloaded Update With young :)

Actually checked this out, Sunderland are.

Villa are a slow team believe it or not.

Going off the game it's a little hard to judge seeing as it takes into account every player.
IF you just look at the key players you will be using to counter attack it most likely would turn out to be Villa.

That's surprised me, I would have said Sunderland had one of the slower squads in the league oO)

I've started a new game a few minutes ago and that's what my coaches said to me.