favoured personnel, icons and legends

craig1w

Reaction score
how can you actually get in to those for your club?? Ive been at rangers three years now. Won 5 domestic trophies 3 league titles and in the uefa cup final now. But yet im still not in their favoured personell whereas henri saivet has been at the club 1 and a half years and hes in it already?? explain please

dont know i have been at palermo for like 6-7 years i got c.ronaldo when he was 28 or seomthing for 70mil plus a buy back clause and 50% time i sell him, after like 9 games he was in palermo fav person along with other players i have had for years am no where :(

Im telford and im an icon because im now in the championship... loving it:D

I have 5 league titles and 30 cup wins with Everton, and not an icon yet.

I have 7 league titles and 2 European cups and two Club World Cups and 2 Super Cups... with Barca... but still not a favoured personnel...:O

I won 1 UEFA cup, 1 European Super Cup, 1 Premier League title, Currently in the FA cup final, and I'm constantly beating my rivals (Liverpool & Man Utd) and other big teams, and I bought wolrd class players, AFTER all of that, I was one of the club's favoured personel.

depends on what club your, I think the game has randomly generated which teams you can and cant be favoured personnel for

how can you actually get in to those for your club?? Ive been at rangers three years now. Won 5 domestic trophies 3 league titles and in the uefa cup final now. But yet im still not in their favoured personell whereas henri saivet has been at the club 1 and a half years and hes in it already?? explain please

Maybe you need to do something unexpected. As I'm sure the board aren't too surprised if you win a domestic cup or league title. Maybe winning a European trophy will get you in there.

I got onto Elgin's favoured personnel list in just 2 years. I think the last poster is correct in delivering the unexpected, as to do what I did, I had to gain 2 successive promotions (once via play-off, other via League win) :D

I got Nottingham Forest from the championship in 23rd to the Prem through play-offs, established and got em European football all in 4 seasons and I'm nowhere to be seen, Kenwyne Jones on the other hand, scored 12 goals in 3 seasons and he's a legend. Livid.