Favourite Album of the Year

mickiac

Reaction score
Ok, there have been a number of great albums from bands/artists some to include are:

Arctic Monkeys-Suck It and See
The Wombats-This Modern Glitch
The Vaccines-What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?
Kasabian -Velociraptor!
Lady Gaga-Born This Way
The Strokes-Angle
Blink 182-Neighbourhoods
Noah and the Whale-Last Night On Earth
Bruno Mars-Do Wops and Hooligans

What is your favourite this year?

Blink's album was a huge let down.
Kasabian's was good but nothing spectacular.

My favourites this year have to be Noah & The Whale's Last Night on Earth or Ed Sheeran's +, two albums which are consistently tune after tuneeee. Ooo and Lil Wayne's The Carter IV is freaking sick!

***** - Sorry for the Party Rocking
Avril Lavigne - Goodbye Lullaby
Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers
Bad Meets Evil - ****: The Sequel

Lets just say, I'm not to impressed with the music this year. There have been a few songs here and there, but only a few instances where I actually liked a whole album.

Last edited:
Malk de Koijn - Toback to the Fromtime
(Will only make sense to danes tho :D )

oh and this one
The Weeknd - House of Balloons

So far in 2011:

Apathy-Honkey-Kong.jpg
200x200_img593.imageshack.us-img593-2662-coveriv.jpg
179080.jpg

Nero - Welcome Reality
Blink 182 - Neighbourhoods (It's not one of their best, but it still beats most albums this year)
The Lonely Island - Turtleneck and chain
Best three for me.

I will also say that Deadmau5 - Raise your weapon (remixes) was pretty good, but it was only 1 song remixed 4 times, so don't think it's a real album.

Lil Wayne - The Carter 4
Chris Brown - FAME
Jay Z & Kanye West -Watch the Throne
Ed Sheeran +

Last Night on Earth or This Modern Glitch. Never got the hype around Ed Sheeran.

Lupe Fiasco's Lasers was BEAST!
Tinie Tempah's Disc-Overy was BEAST!
And, B.o.B's The Adventures of Bobby Ray was BEAST!

Either The Wombats album, This Modern Glitch or Miles Kane, Colour of the Trap. Miles Kane :wub:

Chrome Division's Zombies and Monsters was ok, Crazy Lixx's New Religion was decent (a few gems amid a sea of fillers), Vains of Jenna's Reverse Tripped was poor, Sixx:AM's This is Gonna Hurt was weak, Reckless Love's Animal Attraction was okay. However, Motley Crue's bootleg live recordings from the early 80's record Performace was ******* 10/10, even if I had heard them all before.

Adele: 21
all of my favourite bands have not released anything in years or in the past year :) Adele is simply fantastic! so she gets my vote!

Chrome Division's Zombies and Monsters was ok, Crazy Lixx's New Religion was decent (a few gems amid a sea of fillers), Vains of Jenna's Reverse Tripped was poor, Sixx:AM's This is Gonna Hurt was weak, Reckless Love's Animal Attraction was okay. However, Motley Crue's bootleg live recordings from the early 80's record Performace was ******* 10/10, even if I had heard them all before.

It's impossible to grow bored of the Crue. Just like Kiss they kick ***

Neh, just messing mate. Adele is pretty good, love Someone Like Me :wub: