ramoss4

Reaction score
Hello. For first - sorry for my bad english (;.

View attachment 249961

I made this tactic based on my 3-year experience in Football Manager. This is combination of many tactics which I've been used. About that formation: this is very attacking 4-3-3 with no wingers (just 3 strikers). For sure - it's very attacking as I said, but the defence is very, very solid (playing limited defender
and ball playing defender
). Your wing backs should be attacking and fast of course. The all midfielders should be creative. Defensive Midfielder(DLP) need to have good teamwork, passing, tackling and strenght. The two advanced playmakers as you see need to have good pass, creativity, technique, decisions and teamwork of course. The strikers: two of them are support your poacher. The poacher is very important player in tactic. Most depend of him. When he plays good - you can win easy.

Some screens, look and read more:

View attachment 249962View attachment 249963View attachment 249964View attachment 249965View attachment 249966View attachment 249967View attachment 249968View attachment 249969View attachment 249970View attachment 249971View attachment 249972View attachment 249973View attachment 249974View attachment 249975View attachment 249976View attachment 249977View attachment 249978View attachment 249979

Look at matches and clear-cut-chances (100% sytuacje). In any match the team provides over 2 CCC's! This is a guarantee of goals!

PLAYERS AND THEY ATTRIBUTES(most important attr.):

GK: reflexes, positioning, agility, desisions, concentration (Sergio Romero, Jefferson)
WB's: stamina, acceleration, marking, crossing, passing & dribbling is big+ (Alex Sandro, Danilo, Romario, Baines)
LD: marking, tackling, positioning, strenght, concentration (Otamendi, Terry)
BPD: marking, tackling, passing, technique, decision, creativity, concentration (Alderweireld, Astori)
DLP[DM]: tackling, technique, teamwork, decisions, creativity (Defour, M'Vila)
AP's: technique, passing, creativity, teamwork, dribbling, flair (Willian, Jadson, Montillo)
DLF: passing, creativity, teamwork, finishing, dribbling, pace & crossing big+ (Rooney, Tevez, James Rodriguez)
P: finishing, composure, off the ball, pace, acc., agility, dribbling (Hulk, Wallyson, Lavezzi)
AF: finishing, composure, off the ball, anticipation, heading (Kléber, J.S. Rondon, Caicedo)

IMPORTANT THINGS:

pitch size: whatever you like, but i used maximum.
OI: no OI's.
match prep.: pre-season(very high;teamwork), during season(average;def. positioning or att. movement - choose what you like)

ALL QUESTION (IF YOU HAVE OF COURSE) CAN YOU ASK IN THIS THREAD! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?tsidxadne337e28

Last edited:
looks like a great tactic some amazing results, will test it. btw what skin are you using ?

Ramos, i have played the portuguese league many times, altough your screenshots are impressive, the teams on the Portuguese league are very week, by the half of the season when i play with benfica its only Benfica and Porto on the top, maybe you can show this tactic being used in another league with a weaker Team, i dont mean i very week team but Mid table team.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
well man, i didn't download this tactic yet. However just 1 draw in the league and only 9 goals conceded, with 4-3-3 tactic? This tactic seems definitely perfect. can u tell me your champion's league results?

Ramos, i have played the portuguese league many times, altough your screenshots are impressive, the teams on the Portuguese league are very week, by the half of the season when i play with benfica its only Benfica and Porto on the top, maybe you can show this tactic being used in another league with a weaker Team, i dont mean i very week team but Mid table team.

Thanks

Yes, you have right. In Portugal it's only SLB and FCP, but look how I beat City. It's shame on Mancini i think.

well man, i didn't download this tactic yet. However just 1 draw in the league and only 9 goals conceded, with 4-3-3 tactic? This tactic seems definitely perfect. can u tell me your champion's league results?

Ya, I think i made it perfect. Just brilliant results in first season! Look at CL:

View attachment 249994

But ramoss4 one result does not convice me, i am playing athletic Madrid, i beat Barcelona 4-0 at home and i drew at the nou camp, and im sitting in 4th place, I have been having crappy results but i also beat a top team, against Real madrid i also have good results, i want to see a full season with a mid table team.

But ramoss4 one result does not convice me, i am playing athletic Madrid, i beat Barcelona 4-0 at home and i drew at the nou camp, and im sitting in 4th place, I have been having crappy results but i also beat a top team, against Real madrid i also have good results, i want to see a full season with a mid table team.

Yes you have right once again. I test it with lower teams and give you some screenshots. Tactic made on newest patch (12.2.2).

Yes you have right once again. I test it with lower teams and give you some screenshots. Tactic made on newest patch (12.2.2).

Sorry if i sounded like a *****, I dont mean to say that your tactics are not good, since I have not tested them, im only saying I am not going to be the only person questioning this tactic on a different league.
I hope you get good results with it, I will defenetly use it.
Thanks

Haha no problem mate. I know what you mean.. I'll test it with lower team now and you will see ;>

Haha no problem mate. I know what you mean.. I'll test it with lower team now and you will see ;>

Sounds great. If it does not get you results with a side like Aston Villa, Sunderland etc, just remember that it might still work with teams of equal quality in countries like Spain, Italy or Portugal as in England, many teams play a 442 using pacey wingers that might use the fact that you are easily hit on the counter down the flanks

Sounds great. If it does not get you results with a side like Aston Villa, Sunderland etc, just remember that it might still work with teams of equal quality in countries like Spain, Italy or Portugal as in England, many teams play a 442 using pacey wingers that might use the fact that you are easily hit on the counter down the flanks

Thanks m8! Look at that:

View attachment 250036View attachment 250037View attachment 250038View attachment 250039View attachment 250040View attachment 250041View attachment 250042View attachment 250043View attachment 250044

Look at CCC's (100% sytuacje).

Any results, or something? Theres 110+ downloaded and no one can tell me how this working? :|

Nice results...

Teamtalks against big opponents and Champions League final results of first Porto year?

Ok, i will be managing two teams just for testing this formation..

Nice results...

Teamtalks against big opponents and Champions League final results of first Porto year?

pre-match against big teams:
[calm]Give these fans their money worth.
individual:
[passionately]I have faith in you.
half-time(if winning):
[Calm]Don't get complacent.
half-time(if losing, drawing, playing bad):
[Aggressive]I'm disappointed(or whatever on top).
Full-Time(if win):
[Passionately]A very nice victory, well done.
Full-Time(if lose, draw):
[calm]I'm disappointed

and the final of CL: very balanced game and lose against Barcelona 0:1, but Toby Alderweireld sent off in 60', theres a screenshot up from this i think

Ok, i will be managing two teams just for testing this formation..

cheers.

I wanted to try montpellier, they are at 18th, atm i won my first friendly 3-2 v Bremen...
It is actually pretty good, and i would love to use it at my west brom carrier, but the thing that stops me is, i have lots of wingers and few strikers... IDK what to do -.-'

I wanted to try montpellier, they are at 18th, atm i won my first friendly 3-2 v Bremen...
It is actually pretty good, and i would love to use it at my west brom carrier, but the thing that stops me is, i have lots of wingers and few strikers... IDK what to do -.-'

Yes there could be a little problem, but ur wingers can be retrained to striker position and plays on left and right side next to poacher and i think it will be pretty good. And remember: always every tactic need a few games(7-8) with ur footballers to learn style of play! ;)