Ferguson/McGregor

Deserved to be benched for drinking & deserved to be banned for their antics on the bench.

Seriously though, what sort of 31 year old man, whos captain of his country and the team hes supported all his life, has kids etc but is that immature to give the sly finger to the cameras, no even I would do that and im an immature *****.

Its no great loss to Scotland, infact its gunan help is. We've got plently of CM's, out one strong positon, infact GK as well. Barry was past it but he wouldnt be dropped as hes the captain and was once a good player, McGregors a good GK but nowhere near Gordons standards, if Gordons injured we've got Alexander whos about as good as McGregor and David Marshall who ive not seen since he left Celtic but showed great promise when at Celtic.

So all in all its a decent thing to happen, although it further shows that Burley doesnt have the respect of the players...or at least the Rangers players

I think we will miss ferguson but not McGregor, maybe quite a harsh punishment but it was there own fault in the first place. If it were up to me i would ban them for the rest of the qualifying campaign cause if we do get through we'll need them in the world cup.

Deserved to be benched for drinking & deserved to be banned for their antics on the bench.

Seriously though, what sort of 31 year old man, whos captain of his country and the team hes supported all his life, has kids etc but is that immature to give the sly finger to the cameras, no even I would do that and im an immature *****.

Its no great loss to Scotland, infact its gunan help is. We've got plently of CM's, out one strong positon, infact GK as well. Barry was past it but he wouldnt be dropped as hes the captain and was once a good player, McGregors a good GK but nowhere near Gordons standards, if Gordons injured we've got Alexander whos about as good as McGregor and David Marshall who ive not seen since he left Celtic but showed great promise when at Celtic.

So all in all its a decent thing to happen, although it further shows that Burley doesnt have the respect of the players...or at least the Rangers players

Agree with you 100% i mean you got caught drinking so deal with it, the gaffer has to do something so he goes easy on you and drops you to the bench then you say sorry and get a small fine and your sorted. But they acted like 10 year olds i mean people look up to them ffs.

Wont miss either of them that much to be honest, Ferguson has been **** for years now and McGregor is average at best. Neil Alexander should be Rangers #1 and Gordon showed vrs Iceland he is class.

As for the midfield we have Brown,Fletcher,Robson,Rae,Thompson when he is back.

As for Rangers they will be fine aswell Davies and Mendes are better than Ferguson anyway and Alexander is good.

I lol'ed when I saw the V salutes....so childish it was unreal.

I totally agree with the Scotland ban for these dimwits. I just don't understand why they did those hand signs, I mean what were they hoping to accomplish other than to make themselves look like little petulant children.

I think we will miss ferguson but not McGregor, maybe quite a harsh punishment but it was there own fault in the first place. If it were up to me i would ban them for the rest of the qualifying campaign cause if we do get through we'll need them in the world cup.

Dont see how we will miss him tbh. Yes we often play 3 in the middle but atm you would say the first choice picks would be Hartley sitting with Fletcher and Brown slightly infront and to back that up we have KT (whos better than Ferguson) and Barry Robson, James Morrrison can also play CM

Such Childish behavior i was embarrassed for them.Pathetic.

Scott Brown was there too he left 20 mins before barry & alan:O

The press are doing a really **** job of reporting what happened at the bar.

They accused S.Fletcher of being there as well despite the fact he went home to Edin when they got back from Holland.

Even if Brown was there, ******* and Fergie got banned from Scotland for what they werre doing on the bench.

exactly, love how all the ****** reject keepers are pushing for a bench spot now

tbh if i was playin 4 rangers i wouuldnt wnt 2 play 4 scotland, its a complete joke.

call me the dumbest but wtf those V signs mean?

Thought it was a bit harsh to fine them just for staying up and drinking. I think it's fair if they've stayed out drinking and then performed below-average or not turned up for training e.t.c then fair enough. I dunno... The gesturing was childish though, albeit a little amusing.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Dont see how we will miss him tbh. Yes we often play 3 in the middle but atm you would say the first choice picks would be Hartley sitting with Fletcher and Brown slightly infront and to back that up we have KT (whos better than Ferguson) and Barry Robson, James Morrrison can also play CM

It's alright I'm sure Snodgrass can come in for Ferguson;)

tbh if i was playin 4 rangers i wouuldnt wnt 2 play 4 scotland, its a complete joke.

Explain how playing for your country is a complete joke? Even Scotland, we're not great but by no means are we a joke.

Peace, Victory etc =

_42301054_churchill_v_sign_416.jpg

**** OFF =

churchill+V+sign.jpg

With palm inwards, in the United Kingdom and some other English speaking countries, it is an obscene insulting gesture of defiance

fair play i blame burley he should have never allowed them to go for a drink at that time anyway tbh

Last edited:
But they havent been banned for drinking!