cfc12345

Reaction score
Fernando Torres... his story

View attachment 208804

I have struggled to adapt to life in London since my move to Chelsea back in January. Moving to a new club in a completely different area is hard enough but I have also had alot of pressure on my shoulders due to the amount of money Chelsea paid to sign me from Liverpool. The lack of goals at Chelsea last season made it much worse and my confidence just got lower and lower as the games went on. Just the one goal in 14 league appearances last season for Chelsea is far from good enough and I aim to make up for it this coming season. With Andre now in charge I am hoping his tactics will suit me more and I am also looking forward to playing along side my good friend Juan Mata who has recently joined Chelsea. My pre season went well netting a couple of goals and I got a good rest I needed and spent time with my family and now I feel ready for the new season ahead and hopefully it will be a great season for me and all my team mates as we aim to win atleast one piece of silverwear. I am Fernando Torres and this is my story.

August update later today. I hope people are following :)

You should do it like the Drogba story but I am not a fan of the large font. If it is like your Drogba story it should be very interesting. Good luck pal :)

You should do it like the Drogba story but I am not a fan of the large font. If it is like your Drogba story it should be very interesting. Good luck pal :)

I will make the font smaller and I might change the colour of the writing as reading my opening post back it hurt my eyes reading :p

Just keep it simple with automatic, smaller font. It's nice to see a perspective story rather than the usual, I'll keep an eye out for it. Good luck

Oh yeah I havent made any signings or sold any players in the first window so the squad is the same as the current one in real life :).

August 2011 The season begins...

13/8/11 Chelsea 6-0 Norwich

I was both excited and nervous before this game. We would be coming up against a newly promoted side who we should be beating with ease but anything can happen in the Premier League especially on the opening day. I hardly saw the ball the first 20 minutes as Norwich started the game well and were passing the ball around well. Once we got our real first chance on goal we took it and went 1-0 up thanks to a debut goal from Juan which more then pleased the fans and AVB. I then saw my chance as one of their defenders slipped as he was taking control of the ball so I pounced on it. I found myself 1 on 1 with the keeper and took the ball round him and slotted it home. I was over the moon and ran to the fans then sliding on my knees overjoyed. This is exaclt what I needed a goal early in the season. Didier soon after added our third and I knew then the points would be ours. Just before half time Ramires played a brilliant pass through to me and I did exactly what I did for my first goal and took it round the keeper before scoring my second goal of the match. I couldnt believe it! I already had more goals in 45 minutes this season then I got in half a season for Chelsea before. I went in the dressing room at half time overjoyed. Didier scored his second and Terry got our sixth to secure a fantastic opening day win. This is just the start I and the club needed.

20/8/11 QPR 0-4 Chelsea

We went into this game brimming with confidence after our fantastic win over Norwich. The fans of QPR tried to be an intimidating as possible due to the rivalry between the two clubs but that didnt stop me opening the scoring in under 20 seconds. Straight from kick off Ramires charged in and sent me through on goal and I slotted it past the keeper with ease to make it 1-0. Soon after I was through on goal and I was sure it would be my second of the game but then the enxt thing I knew I was on the floor. I had been taken out from behind. The referee sent the defender off and awarded us a penalty kick which Frankie tucked away with ease. Just before half time I found myself 1 on 1 once more and scored again to make it four goals in two games for me this season. Unfortunately I picked up a knock in the first half and AVB took me off at half time to prevent further injury. Didier scored our fourth of the game and his third of the season to round off the scoring.

28/8/11 Chelsea 3-0 Manchester Utd

I watched this game from the sidelines today due to the knock I picked up away to QPR and what a fantastic viewing it was. Inside the opening five minutes the referee awarded us a penalty
after John Terry was pulled down to the ground by his shirt during a corner. The penalty was scored by who else Frank Lampard. With just under half an hour gone our lead was doubled thanks to a bullet header from Luiz after a brilliant ball was floated into the box from Juan. The first half got even better thanks to good work down the right hand side from Kalou in which he found Didier in the box who scored the third. Our passing today was simply brilliant and was a reason why we absoloutely dominated the whole 90 minutes against very tough opponents. In the end it has been a great month for me and the club. I have four goals in two appearances and the club currently have a 100% record in the league without any goals being conceded yet. I will be fit to feature in our next fixture which is a trip to my former club Liverpool...

Brilliant start to the season Fernando and really nice writing. The smaller font really suits it and it is really nice to read. Keep it up!

I really hate the lad...

However, nice story. Will pop in from time to time :)

Cheers lads :) September and maybe October update later today :)

September 2011 Returning to Anfield...

10/9/11 Liverpool 0-3 Chelsea

I was more nervous before this game before I have ever been before a club game in my career. It felt very odd being in the away dressing room for the first time. I was so used to going in the home dressing room. As I walked out onto the pitch I heard all the booing around the stadium and I knew it was directed towards me. I said to myself in my head no matter what happens today no celebrating. I jst cant bring myself to celebrate a goal against my former club after all they done for me and what a fantastic time I had in Mersyside. 20 minutes gone and Kalou fizzed a ball towards me in the box. I managed to get my left boot on it and the next thing I knew the ball was in the net. I had scored for Chelsea on my first return back to Anfield. I just stood still as the booing got even louder becuase of the goal. 15 minutes later Carragher was on the ball and I saw my chance to take it off of him and I did. I found myself 1 on 1 with Pepe Reina and I slotted the ball past him. I had scored again. Once more I just stood still showing no emotion. I could see and hear the Liverpool fans anger at me. Sturridge got our third late in the second half and once the final whistle went I was relieved. I have never wanted a match to end quicker. I am glad it will be a whole year before I have to return to Anfield once more.

14/9/11 FC Kobenhavn 2-3 Chelsea

Our first champions league game of the season. We knew it would be tough away on our first game. Six minutes in Juan ran into the box and squared it to me to put in the net. As I scored the first I thought to myself I cant stop scoring. Last season I just didnt get the chances but this season they just keep coming. Soon after I had another chance and made it 2-0 before getting my hat trick inside the first 25 minutes after making a rgeat run before finishing well. In the second half they came out a different side and managed to claw two goals back but we defended well as a team and held on for the win.

17/9/11 Chelsea 3-0 Blackburn

Blackburn where the better team for about the first half an hour and we couldnt seem to get into the game. Blackburn where awarded a penalty but thankfully Cech saved it to keep up our 100% record of clean sheets in the league. At the start of the second half Lampard hit a great strike from long rage which hit the top corner of the net. soon after Lukaku doubled our lead and minute slater I set up Romelu for his second and our third goal of the game. I think I put in a decent performance but I am disappointed that I didnt take the few chances I had to grab a goal myself.

20/9/11 Chelsea 5-1 Southampton ( League cup)

AVB left me out of the matchday squad for this game as he decided to give the youngsters and the players whod ont get alot of football a run out. Lukaku had a great game scoring four of the five goals and Daniel Sturridge also got his name on the scoresheet. It was good to see some of the clubs younger players doing so well especially my friend and fellow Spaniard Oriol Romeu who was played at cb and did a fine job. Oriol could have an excellent future ahead of him.

24/9/11
Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

We went into this game too complacent after our great start to the season. Swansea dominated most of the game and could of easily taken all three points if they had managed to take their chances. We scored effectively our first chance of the game thanks to a header from David Luiz. Swansea then pressed for the equaliser and finally got in with 20 minutes left. I didnt had a good game and hardly was involved. Hopefully we can go into our next game alot more focused.

27/9/11 Chelsea 2-1 Shakhtar

Another win in Europe for us which gives us 6 points out of 6 in our group. I gave us the elad inside the opening three minutes to score my tenth goal of the season and it was Juan who set up my goal. He has set up alot of my goals and as contributed alot in my good goalscoring form. Shakhtar then livened up and eventually got the equaliser. We pushed and pushed for the winner and in the 90th minute Romelu Lukaku was in the right place from a cross from Ashley Cole and put the ball in the back of the net to grab the win. In the end it has been another good month for me and the club as I managed to keep up my good goalscoring form and the club find themselves top of the Barclays Premier league and Champions league group tables. We are also still unbeaten this season.

mate instead of doing match updates, why not do some updates of his personal life like crazed fans, angry wife, agents hounding him, gangsters, sponsors etc. That would make it more enjoyable to read :)

mate instead of doing match updates, why not do some updates of his personal life like crazed fans, angry wife, agents hounding him, gangsters, sponsors etc. That would make it more enjoyable to read :)

Yes I was thinking about that because I did a few updates like that on my Drogba story :).

Yes I was thinking about that because I did a few updates like that on my Drogba story :).

cos I mean doing match updates is all well and good but it gets a bit dreary after a while because all your doing is giving the match report from Fernando's perspective instead of the managers perspective as is the norm in other stories because frankly speaking im getting bored after reading the first few and then skimming through the rest, I was really hoping for a more in-depth read into Torres and his glory or his trouble :)

Just a suggestion mate :)