fierro, is far too good for my team need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
im west brom and last season my 3 main strikers.
long 18 goals
*** 15 goals
bueno 13 goals
all did well in front of goal so i thought i would grab two good young strikers fierro and markovic, as cover and subs.
but bueno has gone off form and long and *** both got red cards in the season so i put fierro in for 5 games and markovic for 4 games and markovic got 2 goals and fierro got 7 and 2 assits, i cant afford to drop fierro now cos im 3rd, but i doubt i could keep any good team from taking him in january, i need some advice about what i can do

Maybe set his asking price to 100M to try and scare off other teams from bidding for him, worked for me when Madrid bid for Axel Witsel

Offer him a contract now!!! and send him on loan during january...if can lose him for a month?? - no one will sign him whilst he's out on loan...

If I were you in you situation, then I would start making room for Fierro and Markovic in the first-team. Since Bueno is off-form, sell him making Fierro the ideal replacement. With that, just keep the momentum going on :D. What season are you in btw, 2nd ?

yea 2nd season but i do not want to lose fierro he is the cornerstone of my 3rd season plan which is get to 2nd place and challenge man city

whack a huge asking price on him, something like 40 million, should put most clubs of bidding for him, though if someone does offer that much, your board will probably intervene

Status
Not open for further replies.