FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Reaction score
Hello :)

Well, after some talking me, Scott and Luke are making a new FIFA 10 Club.

Anyone can join if you are a member on FM-Base, any outsiders are not allowed, sorry for this inconvinience but we want this to be FM-Base members and them only.

Requirments:

50 post minimum - This is to stop people from outside, e.g a members mate just joining the site to get into the team and never post again.

No Pro requirments - Doesn't matter how good or how bad you are, you can play :)

Everyone is equal - This may be me, Scott and Luke's creation, but everyone has a decision and a valid opinion on what happen in the club.

Finally... HAVE FUN!

If you want to sign up, just ask on this thread and give us your gamertag and we'll add you on Xbox and accept you ASAP. :)

Also, any abuse from the other Pro club on this one will result in a infraction, so please don't waste your time or mine, cheers.

Much love from Max, Scott and Luke (K) :wub:

Note* - Luke has unfortunately left the club now to play with his other friends, but was a great player and will be missed.

Dunc is now a manager.

Tiraths is now a manager.

Scott and Max are no longer managers as they both left the club.

Scott has rejoined but is no longer a manager. Max has not returned and has joined Pete.

Our GT's..

Tiraths - T 007 S

Dunc - Spandex Police

We are currently open to any players wanting to join, feel free to ask, give your GT and suggest were you'd like to play for the club etc.

Last edited:
So why did you guys split and form your own club?

There was a disagreement regarding accepting people who were not actually members of FM Base

Can I join?
Just gotta make my pro a little better which shouldn't take too long

My pro has a rating of 70 and is an attacking mid.

Last edited:
Idea sounds interesting, Do you just jump on whenever?

As I said to Scott on MSN - I don't really want to commit to anything as I am busy most nights but if you need a player one night and I'm free I am more than happy to help out :)

Can I join?
Just gotta make my pro a little better which shouldn't take too long.
Yeah sure, add one of us on Xbox (or all of us) and come into the party/invite us into one and we'll accept you :)

Like I said doesn't matter how good your pro is mate.

Yeah, just casual times really, wanna join in?

Yes mate, it is like an online version of be a pro, accept your have set positions, with a minimum of 3 and max of 10. really good fun..

As I said to Scott on MSN - I don't really want to commit to anything as I am busy most nights but if you need a player one night and I'm free I am more than happy to help out :)
Yeah that's fine mate :)

If you want we'll accept you in and you can play when you feel like it?

Yeah that's fine mate :)

If you want we'll accept you in and you can play when you feel like it?

Yeah that's cool. I'll request tonight mate.

gogogogo

GT: Spandex Police

My pro is ****, although, I am not! ;)

Alright lads (H)

Backheels are back,

I'm in.

Oh yeh my GT is NaThAnB96
Cheers mate :) Our GT's are in the opening post now.

Alright lads (H)

Backheels are back,

I'm in.
Lol, sweet.

I think Scott has already invited you, so go on your player hub and just accept and your in :)

ReticentGale, Kris & Alex

Luke has invited all of you if you want to join :)

Okay, sweet.

I've added Josh (Bcfc) and ReticentGale to the roster in the OP :)

On the OP maybe you should put our GT's next to our names?
(PS im playing you in the Fifa Cup Max)

yeah fire in, I reckon there will be too many attackers so i will make a Midfield player. WIll play when i can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.