Fifa 10 Ultimate Team

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Has come out today. Anyone else playing it on either Xbox or PS3?!

Been playing it for a bit, got veloso and ballack and Baleteli! :)

Hows everyone else getting on with it?

For Trading please use this thread for xbox360 and a PS3 one will be made in time.

Last edited:
How do i get ultimate team points i heard? oO) & whats it like?

No idea, I'm just downloading it now, on 90%. Will tell you after I have had a look around :)

how you downloading it.?? ps3 i guess? yeah wicked thanks mate

oh and can anyone tell me if i can get this on xbox360 without live on it.(A)

Last edited:
how you downloading it.?? ps3 i guess? yeah wicked thanks mate

oh and can anyone tell me if i can get this on xbox360 without live on it.(A)

I'm pretty sure you need Xbox Live

ok updated the OP with whats going on atm, will update again when the servers arent poo.

for ps3 its 3.99 or a free 5 game trial not available yet.
if you bought ultimate team 09 you will be given 2 free gold packs when you purchace UT10

for people who own a PS3 you won't get it until 5pm tonight when the store update

I have played a few games, its quite a bit different from last year, the training is different and there are none of those match cards, where you affect the game in game :S

Im just downloading it now :) cant wait loved it last year

Personally I think it's better this year apart from you can't permanently improve players :/

I got O'Shea in my first pack :)

im a Pro Evo fan. Ive recently given up on the franchise thanks to its still shoddy online experience (its still king for multiplayer and tournaments on the same console with some mates) and purchased my first ever FIFA game, FIFA10. I hate EA sports as it is, they suck the soul out of everything and their endless pot of cash is the reason why games like FM cant be fully licensed. I find the game play unrealistic (pro isnt perfect either but some of the animations in FIFA are ridiculous) and overall its a very easy game.

The fact that you have to pay extra for all the add ons to unlock the full features of the game disgusts me. Thats pretty much it for me and football games aside from FM2010, i wont be playing until Pro Evo 2011 comes out. Bring on Heavy Rain, Red Dead Redemption, Agent and COD World at War 2.

rant over, good luck with your trading :D

This is the first time i've got FIFA so im relatively new to all of this.
Anyone care to explain what it is?

This is the first time i've got FIFA so im relatively new to all of this.
Anyone care to explain what it is?

Start a completely new team out of nothing, buy packs to get better players/contract cards(very important)/training cards/tactics/manager and all sorts.

Bronze cards = **** players(65 and lower overall)
Silver cards = Average players(65-75 overall)
Gold cards = Class players(75 and higher) which include the likes of messi, ronaldo, fabregas etc etc but only the luckiest people get them.

Play games against computers/player over online enter tournements to earn coins use coins to get packs to get new players:).

Im' gonna be addicted to do this so much. But got exams next week so it will just have to wait :'(