FIFA 11 Ultimate Team

Frank

Hobbs
Reaction score
1060040281.gif

fifa-09-ultimate-team-01.jpg

When EA Sports announced their strong sales numbers for the opening week of FIFA 11, they also revealed that the card-based Ultimate Team mode would not only be offered for free but that it would come out in the first half of the soccer season. They gave us a rough November date but today we know the exact launch. Starting on November 3rd, next week, you’ll be able to download the free add-on for FIFA 11 and start playing this interesting feature.

For those unaware of Ultimate Team, which has also been featured in other EA Sports titles, it has you obtaining player cards which allow you to create the best team possible for you to play with. You’ll start off with a starter deck of players and as you play the mode, both online and off, you will obtain points to buy more cards and improve your squad. Factors like chemistry and contracts come into play and can allow for some interesting team combinations.

Past version of Ultimate Team were introduced in the second half of the soccer season and usually had you pay for the feature. This time around, the initial set will be free but you can still buy add-ons to improve your squad.
Check out the video clip below to find out more about this mode and soccer fans get ready to download this in less than a week.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw08LlChrp4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Definatley going to be getting this, and should only expand my fifa gameplay.

And, it's FREE

Didnt get anyone good really. got skrtel and parker. trying to build up a midfield.

I bought carlos quierioz as my manager. and toni kroos.

You are doomed :S
what annoys me is hes rated better than mancini- 3 time serie a winner- 82
and even trapatoni, who has won the serie a like 9 times. clueless EA are

EDIT: Quieroz is higher than fergie aswell. he blatantly hacked the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
was not going to get it mainly because it loses its amusment after around 2 weeks but seeing as its free i will give it another go. Its about time it was free on fifa really after it being Free on the Madden 10 and even on the NHL demo

I was told by the divine that I will receive Cristiano Ronaldo in my first gold pack.

i got Rooney in my free pack last year and sold him for 50,000cr which i thought was good at the time but wernt :(

Last edited:
I really loved the last one, tho I wasn't able to buy it, I played the trial, built up a squad including Neuer, Terry, Richards, Aguero, Sneijder and my best 89 overall Kloose. I only played two matches, got about 700 coins from there and started building my squad with trading. Hope this one will be at least as good .

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

OMG I already started on web app and got O'shea and Kuzsak and some more guys already !

Roll on November the 3rd. I really enjoyed the 2010 version of Ultimate Team, even though you had to buy it with Microsoft points, but it's nice to get away from the try hard ranked matches, and set up a little team by yourself and win some trophies ;)

Best I got in my packs were Gyan and Carlos Martins.

Bummer.

For a while there was a cheat you could do on Xbox, where you could click on the pack, and is it starts to open, you pull out your ethernet cable that connects you to the internet, and plugged it back and, this way you got the packs for free, and could have as many as you wanted untill they patched it.

So I managed to get Buffon, Ramos & Benzema in a pack ;)

I really loved the last one, tho I wasn't able to buy it, I played the trial, built up a squad including Neuer, Terry, Richards, Aguero, Sneijder and my best 89 overall Kloose. I only played two matches, got about 700 coins from there and started building my squad with trading. Hope this one will be at least as good .

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------[/COLOR]

OMG I already started on web app and got O'shea and Kuzsak and some more guys already !

Wheres this web app mate?

Wait EA are giving something away for free? Ohhhhhhhhhh you have to pay 800MS points before you can go online anyway, that makes sense then I guess. You never get anything for free off these money-grabbing bastards, although I do love ultimate team! :p

(Roll on all the single children asking me what I'm talking about)

Last edited:
Woohoo... Best player 67 Nicolae Dică, best card (rating) 70 adidas Torfabrik Powerorange... That's more like it, didn't notice the two free gold packs yet =P

Just got two loyalty packs and recieved:

Rafael (Man United) 77
Asenjo 76
Pepe (Juventus) 79
Kalinic 75
Pedro 82
and a card which says +1000 coins :S