FIFA 13 Thread

Average Joe

Reaction score
Not sure if there is a thread already but I didn't see one.

Just been reading this E3 2012: Fifa 13 hands-on preview | Technology | guardian.co.uk

Bit sceptical, the physicality part of the game was a bit off last year. Hoping they sort that out.

I only play Clubs mode so mainly I want the AI improved....e.g no more chipped passes when im 2 feet aay and 5 foot 6!

Any thoughts? What do others want in or out of the game?

I only play Clubs mode so mainly I want the AI improved....e.g no more chipped passes when im 2 feet aay and 5 foot 6!

Use a human any, so frustrating playing vs computer any with 5 at the back.. And sometimes when the other teams have a GK! Literally impossible to score more than one goal if you're lucky.

I heard a rumour of be a ref mode.

Would be an awsome feature! :D

Also in manager mode stop the CRAZY transfers were every AL team sells half of their team

better refs cause i laways get punished for good tackles

Hmm. IMO Fifa 12 was very good. If they add a few new features and remove the bugs (awful application of advantage rule/ player being able to hold jockey tackle and be impossible to dribble past etc), it will be extremely good. No big overhauls needed really.

It's confirmed that you can start matches at any time of day, leading to rumours of changing light during games- would be a cool addition. White Hart Lane is in as well.

FIFA 12 was one of the worst games in the FIFA series IMO, I enjoyed 10 & 11 much more.

Still will be getting 13 though, just because there is nothing else to get.

I'm a PES fan but I might actually get FIFA for career mode this year, looking quite impressive.

Really starting to look forward to this now. I never really got into Fifa 12.

FIFA 13 GAMESCOM TRAILER

[video=youtube_share;cNnmAlEnUt0]http://youtu.be/cNnmAlEnUt0[/video]

f1e3604474a5c3bd6bf32882a3ed39b6feb85c92.png

EA HAVE FINALLY LISTENED! For the past few years I've done my fair share of complaining about how **** the CPU players on pro clubs are, looks like have finally addressed the problem. I think for the current FIFA the pro goalkeepers were way too over powered. The amount of games my club has lost due to the CPU or OP'd goalkeepers are unthinkable. Also very happy about people not being able to hack their pro anymore. Excited for a FIFA game.. for once! :)

That list of tweets makes me very excited. The main problems i found on FIFA 12 were on clubs as human GKs could save shots without even touching them by mashing a, non human anys play unrealistic passes and are basically a brick wall with 5 defenders on ultra defence and cheaters with pros you can't touch. Thank you EA for adding filtering and removing cheaters.

played the demo today first touch is amazing like the fact that if you miss a volly attempt and a defender blocks your shot you can kick the defender in the nuts found that pretty funny the defender was rolling around on the floor

Of all the days I had to get the f**king RROD. Cannot believe this :'(

Of all the days I had to get the f**king RROD. Cannot believe this :'(

Same thing just happened to my mate. It's a conspiracy!

Looking forward to this, but I won't get my hopes up too high. Traditionally FIFA demos have been poor, only to get the game and it's awesome. It doesn't help that they give you a ridiculously short game time, so before you've even begun to get a feel for the game, it's over.