FIFA World Cup 2018 Russia!

iluxon4ik

Reaction score
First of all i want to congratulate Russia for winning the bid, I'm pretty sure they're gonna host the best world cup ever!

I really like how Putin OWNED everyone... He's a great diplomat!

Please "Like" THIS PAGE so we can discuss the World Cup 2018!

Give me your opinion about the bid!

:D

Once again GRATZ RUSSIA!

Russia were my second choice to win it but while I was watching BBC my hope for them winning it lowered with every second closer to the announcement and I was ****** when it was announced as them being the hosts, shouldve been England but lets all hope they do a good World Cup

They will host a good world cup i have no dout about that, the racism is a problem but hopefully this will help stamp it out.

Russia were my second choice to win it but while I was watching BBC my hope for them winning it lowered with every second closer to the announcement and I was ****** when it was announced as them being the hosts, shouldve been England but lets all hope they do a good World Cup
Today in the morning i was going 2 the school with my mate and his dad, who saw skysports in the morning and he said that the England was in the 1st place, Spain/Portugal in 2nd and Russia only in 3rd! I didn't expect them to win! But they did it!!! GOOD JOB!

I have no doubt it was fixed

funny how england had the most positives and least negatives than any bid and that the president said our bid was tremendous..

yet we only get 2 votes out of 22

Basically all the foreign fifa commitee still hate england and always will.. our bid was clear footballing sense to host it but fifa hate england .. it simple really

Today in the morning i was going 2 the school with my mate and his dad, who saw skysports in the morning and he said that the England was in the 1st place, Spain/Portugal in 2nd and Russia only in 3rd! I didn't expect them to win! But they did it!!! GOOD JOB!

I was up at 3 45am watching it :S took ages to announce

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

They will host a good world cup i have no dout about that, the racism is a problem but hopefully this will help stamp it out.

Its really only against African nations and possibly if some Eastern European teams make it, they had a player on BBC talking about the racism, but surely they could like you said stamp it out in 8 years or moderately get it down

Money talks. Simple as that. No other reason why Russia would win.

I have no doubt it was fixed

funny how england had the most positives and least negatives than any bid and that the president said our bid was tremendous..

yet we only get 2 votes out of 22

Basically all the foreign fifa commitee still hate england and always will.. our bid was clear footballing sense to host it but fifa hate england .. it simple really

Don't be stupid. It wasn't fixed. It's all political now, like Eurovision. Englands bid was too good, for its own good.

Its really only against African nations and possibly if some Eastern European teams make it, they had a player on BBC talking about the racism, but surely they could like you said stamp it out in 8 years or moderately get it down

Shouldn't of had it awarded until it is stamped out.

Money talks. Simple as that. No other reason why Russia would win.

Why is that the only possible reason??? Russia is a footballing country and have never hosted a major tournement so why not?

This OP could cause Pricey's head to explode if he sees this.

What can I say....I :wub: Russia...2018 World Cup, here I go!(H)

Why is that the only possible reason??? Russia is a footballing country and have never hosted a major tournement so why not?

Russia v Cameroon. Hope it happens and you will see exactly why Russia should not host it.

Russia v Cameroon. Hope it happens and you will see exactly why Russia should not host it.

But their is flaws in most countrys not just Russia, i know racism is a problem in Russia but its still around in England. Yes i know not as bad but racism is racism niether is right, just because some football fans are racist dosen't mean the rest of them and the Russian people should be victamised.

Fixed

Look this was clearly fixed, apart from Holland and Belgium, Russia had the weakset bid with so many Cons.
None of the delagtes like England and that is so apparent. This is such a shocking result for what was a clear winner ahead of everyone else.
Fact is FIFA have now shown both that they are greedy for money i.e payoffs and backhanders and hate the English and will never vote us for World Cup. Its shocking that its already 44 years since we did and would have been 52 if we got 2018.
Does it not bother anyone that you may not see a World Cup in Engalnd possibly in your lifetime. Im 32 and ill be 47 before we have another chance.
You young lads may also have to wait even longer with the way FIFA go about dishing out World Cups

Says it all when a bunch of Bears on Unicycles can organise a better world cup than England :(