FIFA10 FM-Base Xbox360 Tournament

Do you want to use the transfer update? (Note: Poll shuts art 1st September 00:00)

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
Folks,

I have noticed over the past few months there have been many successful FIFA tournaments, and more recently some rather unsuccessful. Due to a recent barrage of FIFA threads closing I have taken it upon myself to try and arrange one last tournament for FIFA2010.

The tournament will require 16 members and Premium Members will be given priority over regular members, should I resort to selecting from regular members, the minimum post count is 200 to ensure reliability.

The format will be as follows: 4 groups of 4 drawn randomly, the top 2 progress through to the quarter finals, then semi finals then final. All group games will have both a home and away leg.

Rules:

• Custom formations are allowed
  • No use of Virtual Pro's
  • Teams play each other twice, home (host) and away
  • Results to be posted in this thread and also via PM to myself
  • If drawing and a disconnection occurs the game is to be replayed.
  • If losing and a disconnection occurs, the result at disconnection will be recorded.
  • Half Length = 6 Mins, Controls = Any, Speed = Normal
  • If one player fails to turn up, a forfit 3-0 loss will be given however I will need a PM from yourself as to what attempt you have made to carry out the fixture.
  • If both teams fail to carry out a fixture 0-0 will be recorded.
  • League table in the OP will be updated weekly after all games have been played.
  • Furthermore, there will be strict deadlines with regards to getting the games done to avoid faffing around with fixtures. I want this done properly and no messing around!
There is no limit as to what teams can be chosen, however I would like the sign up to be done ASAP. As soon as teams are drawn and sign up done, I will do the draw for the group stages using this tool http://classtools.net/widgets/fruit_machine/fruit_machine90656.htm/
P.S Club teams

The deadline for sign up is Wednesday 1st September at 12:00.

Many thanks,

Alex :wub:

1. Alex - BigAl241 - Liverpool
2. Scott - buttonscott - Real Madrid
3. Ronan - Ronaseal - Chelsea
4. Dunc - Spandex Police - Arsenal
5. Joshh - Jr FuzzyWuzzle - Barcelona
6. Luke - Tonka121 - Inter Milan
7. Nathan - NaThAnB96 - AC Milan
8. Craven - Samehead - Manchester United
9. AdzKingIV - Uk II A d A m x - Newcastle United
10. iNickStuff - iNickStuff - Bayern Munich
11. Max - Maxx xD - Manchester City
12. pokerjoker_num10 - okpokerjokerxo - Juventus
13. Frankie - Frankieeeee - Fiorentina
14. Magiboy - lynel kitambala - Benfica
15. Shay Given - SR3ENAN - Celtic
16. Nubikal - Nubikal - AS Roma

Group A
Max - Maxx xD - Man City
Craven - Samehead - Man United
Luke - Tonka121 - Inter Milan
Shay Given - SR3ENAN - Celtic

Group B
Frankie - Frankieeeee - Fiorentina
Ronan - Ronaseal - Chelsea
Scott - buttonscott - Real Madrid
pokerjoker_num10 - oxpokerjokerxo - Juventus

Group C
Magiboy - lynel kitambala - Benfica
iNickStuff - iNickStuff - Bayern Munich
Dunc - Spandex Police - Arsenal
Nathan - NaThAnB96 - AC Milan

Group D
Joshh - Jr FuzzyWuzzle - Barcelona
Alex - BigAl241 - Liverpool
AdzkingIV - Uk II A d A m x - Huddersfield
Nubikal - Nubikal - AS Roma

GROUP STAGE GAMES TO BE COMPLETED BY SATURDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER AT 20:00. PLEASE PM ME RESULTS AND IF YOU CANNOT COMPLETE YOUR GAMES.

HAVE FUN!!

Last edited:
I would like to play Alex, as long as you get people who actually go online, i know i didnt complete my games, but that is because people wherent online at all to contact.

I would like to be Real Madrid.

GT buttonscott

**** sake, i've just made a tournament too for xbox.

Spandex Police - Arsenal

I would like to play Alex, as long as you get people who actually go online, i know i didnt complete my games, but that is because people wherent online at all to contact.

GT buttonscott

I know mate, I know the regulars that come on but when new people want to sign up I'll have a look at their GT before accepting them.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Spandex Police - Arsenal

GT: Ronaseal
Chelsea

GT buttonscott

In, in, in.

**** sake, i've just made a tournament too for xbox.

Sorry mate! I just noticed it as well ha

So far it looks like you've managed to round up reliable people Alex, never played with iNickStuff and AdzKing but they have made great effort to start tournaments so I'm sure they will not let anyone down in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.