filter disapearing

• Thread starter Thread starter PoshBoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 875

PoshBoy

Reaction score
has anybody else had a problem with the filter for the different squads disapearing so you just got 1 long list instead of the 3 squads? its anoying its happened few times so had start new game :'(

There is no known fix for that. If you had your game set to incremental auto saves you should be able to load it up before it happened.

i saved it then carried on and did a new save later on then the filter went so i loaded in the earlier save and it had also disapeared on that one.... strange

SI Games are still trying to find out what's causing it. If you can try and recreate the steps you took and determine when exactly the filters disappear then you would be helping greatly.

same problem started to me also .. i was playing with everything cool and in hand ... all of sudden i loaded the game to resume playing then found the filter has gone ..
i tried to start a new game then it appear again .. and once load my game it will go .
strange and annoying .. because you can see full list of players from the 1st and reserve and u18 squad with the loaned player and injured ... annoying stuff .

Back