Finally I finished my game independently

NutTwo

Reaction score
Hello there, i think better have a little introduce about my game.
I’m a game developer. I found that my real passion was in video games back in 1992. I’ve always been obsessed with the fantasy genre, more specificallydark and mysterious elements such as undead, liches, vampires and skeletons. Combined with my decades of experience in game development, I spent 3 years prototyping and finally giving birth to this strategy game. It’s called The Revived Throne. I’m here to share it with you all and I really hope you enjoy it!

Strategy game is the type of gameplay that I like best. I spent most of my child life on hardcore strategy games like the games from Paradox. Then came the Mobile Gaming Era, I saw that a lot of vertical version of strategy game sprang up and supported multiplayer. I fell in love with them but eventually grew tired of the identical game modes and game play patterns. This was when I began contemplating making my own since I had experience playing strategy game and programming. I made up my mind and developed this game on my spare time over a 3 years period. I ‘m sure many fans like me will love it. The game mainly tells a story about a resurrected lord,called as the Revived King, fights against other races. Before his death, the the Revived King was a kind-hearted and much-loved lord. After being brutally murdered, his grievances could not be dissipated and eventually formed into the Revived King. I made much of this character. Portraying his characteristics through a large amount of game tasks, dialogues, and plots.

This game has complex multiplayer features and was very challenging and time-consuming for me as a designer and developer(Engine is U3D). . . I made sure that every detail was polished on the game walkthrough.

Anyway, I have said so much. I posted a few pictures of my game here. I’m not good at PS. These pictures are all designed by my old friend. They mainly express the concept and thoughts of the whole game. I’m quite satisfied, he is impressive.

All in all, here are some words I wrote for this game. Hope you like it:

The power of the dead is waiting for you to come…

With the power of the dead, claim your rightful place in your throne, capture the despicable enemies, sign contracts with other lords, fight epic battles, and destroy anyone who stands in your way.

You lost everything because of an unexpected betrayal, but the power of the dead revived you and gave you a second chance. Rule your city and build an undead army, return to the battlefield, slay the traitors, send your army to sack their cities, destroy their army and capture their champions for your use! Real-time battles full of strategies will give you more than enough space to show your worth as a commander!

------The throne is waiting for you to return------

p1.png
p2.png

The link of my game (Test version)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ndy.undead.gp
Feel free to have a try.
My discord:
https://discord.gg/F6BFtqJ9G2
Whatever, it’s my first game. Feel free to comment and advice!

Last edited:
Very cool as far as I'm concerned, you're cool)