Finantial Problems

Morba

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'd like to ask you some questions about club's finances.

I'm playing in Brazil, and I'm Botafogo's manager. Well, the club has some serious finantial problems, as it has a state loan of R$210M, having to pay 2.4 millions per month until 2032.

I've sold my best players (they were unhappy for me not allowing them to leave to Europe) and got simply R$80M, but where did that money go? Botafogo only allows me to use 10% of the transfer revenue.

The state loan didn't change, and I don't know where to look for that money. Did I sell them for no real reason?

PS: I don't know if Oscar exists in your game's database, but try to look for him. In the beginning of the game he'll be at Jaguaré, and his full name is Oscar Tenório. His graphical attributes looks just like Fernando Torres.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Sorry for the double, but... No one?

Never been in this situation myself mate :\ sorry, have no idea what you can do. Just try to win cups and leagues i guess.

your board have probably taken it to pump into removing the debt.

Well, I've sold some other players and received R$60M. And still the loan debt appears to be the same...

When you win the brazilian first league, you receive R$1.5M. It's riddiculous. In real life, the club earns almost R$10M.

Yeah but don't forget all the money the club pays for wages including staff, player including reserves, youngsters. So this money may just be going straight out. It will take ages before you get rid of your debt.