knightr41

Reaction score
hi everyone its my first post

After 8 week 1st place in league (7/0/1) but i can't use gilardino, montolivo and jovetic.Which roles i can use they?

i can find goals only freekicks or corners.

what do you think about team ?

P.S my english bad :) and my transfer budged almost 0

which tactic do you use? I think an attacking approach would suit your team well. Your squad is good enough to win the title in my opinion

Last edited:
Firstly I would really look to introduce Ryder Matos into your cup team sharpish (Really settles well and is one of the best wonderkids I've found).

Gilardino would do well playing Advanced Forward or Poacher as long as Jovetic is in the team (Your main creative force), Montolivo is best used as a Deep Lying Playmaker Support or Advanced Playmaker Support. Jovetic at AML is better as an Advanced Playmaker Attack or if you want more width play him as a left Winger. If you want to play Jovetic up front with Gilardino then make Gilardino a Complete Forward Support and Jovetic as a Poacher. Or Jovetic as Deep Lying Forward Support and Gilardino Poacher. Vargas is a real commodity on the left Wing, play him as an attacking Winger or give him license at LB. In big games the Defensive Winger setting really helps keep the balance right (Vs Napoli/Inter I recommend that).

I would go 4-2-2-2 with Agyei and Montolivo sitting at DM (Montolivo Deep Lying Support and Agyei Anchorman) then Jovetic AML (Advanced Playmaker Attack) Cerci AMR (Winger Attack) and Gilardino/Silva Complete Forward Support/Attack (Depending on opponent) with Babacar as a Poacher.

Hope that shed some light on your dilemma...

First choice RB - Cassani, first choice LB - Vargas.

Really recommend you ease Ryder Matos in as soon as you can into that AMR slot, he's got immense potential. Explosive right winger who's a surprisingly good finisher with his head.

i'm using;

Gilardino - Poacher
Jovetic - Left Winger Attack
Montolivo - Deep Lying Playmaker Support

Jovetic and Montolivo playing better but Gilardino isn't. He scores 5 in 8 match but he is playing ineffective.

Make Jovetic an Advanced Playmaker Attack and put Gilardino Complete Forward Support/Attack for a few games see how that works out. Gilardino has the all round ability it's just getting the system around him right. Make sure you're wingers are getting crosses in, maybe try Gilardino as a Targetman w/ Supply to feet.

which patch r u playing mate? i started with fiorentina in 11.3patch, only got £5m and with jovetic, vargas and ljajic alread injured wen started, OR did u edit?