Clakus

Reaction score
Just stop what you're doing and buy him. I don't care how much for. I don't care who you are.
Just buy him.
I'm 3 Seasons in at Everton and have had constant bids from every big club in the land.
In 82 league appearances for me he has had 13 Goals, 27 Assists and 23 MOTM awards.
Incredible player, just play him as an attacking Full Back and watch the magic unfold.
I'll stop fangirling now.

Even if he is god as you say I wouldn't ever splash the money for a 29 year old (at my save end of 1 season) player :p i mean ok he has 4-5 years ahead of him but no resell profit ..

I'm West Ham. We only spend big money on players that are injured.

I was clearly not serious in my 'I don't care who you are' bit, just exaggerating my point how much he's impressed for me.

I took a punt on him at start of 2nd season at man utd. Was avaible for only 11 million as he had one year left on his contract. Beat Arsenal to his signature. And wow! Played about 15 games with him. Starts are 2 goals, 15 assists and 6 MOTM. Unbeaviable! ��

So he is almost as good as Davide Santon, who is cheaper and younger. 16 goals, 18 assists and 24 MoM awards and not finished first season as Newcastle and he just signed a 5 year contract extension after turning Chelsea and Barcelona Down

happy days

So he is almost as good as Davide Santon, who is cheaper and younger. 16 goals, 18 assists and 24 MoM awards and not finished first season as Newcastle and he just signed a 5 year contract extension after turning Chelsea and Barcelona Down

happy days
16 goals... :O where you playing him lol

Left back, set as a complete wing back and to attack. He is set to attack front post at corners and lurk outside area at free kicks.

i have Gutierrez set as aml so there is plenty of space for santon to run into and is constantly over lapping Jonas. I've set his asking price at 50mil as clubs have offered upto 36mil