Status
Not open for further replies.

howardrocket

Reaction score
I really hope something like this doesn't already exist (my apologies if it does). This thread is for everyone to post players they have signed for THE first time in their FM career. All those years you have been playing and wondered how this player would perform, or how many goal that player would get me? Well post in here your first time experience with an absolute bargain player or a £50M+ player you have always dreamed of buying; Messi, Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney.....

I will start off with Sergio Aguero, I have never bought him ever and I have been playing FM since 2008. In my second season with Arsenal, Barcelona offered £15M for Chamakh, I took it and my search for a replacement began. Aguero looked like a great poacher and I thought he would play well alongside RVP.... £38M later and it turns out I was right!

Only 10 appearances in all competitions so far, but 13 goals hit, 2 assists and 5 MOM awards. Still early on, but Im expecting more good things.

So please everyone do share your experiences with a 'First Time Signing'

Miguel Velso (spelling wrong but you know who i mean the Portuguese guy)
traded him with buesqets performs much better! about 0.5 high av rating over the season

Sorry, don't see the need for a thread like this. Plus I'm quite sure I've seen something similar already.

Status
Not open for further replies.