Status
Not open for further replies.

bazza_bhoy

Reaction score
hey people, i need help, i pre-ordered FM 10 through steam, can someone please tell me how i can find the data editing? i just cant find it at all! thanks

My computer > Program files > Steam > Fm10 > db > data then should say data editor somewhere

i cant find "program files" i can only see "all programs"? but when i click on steam it just opens up steam!! i have been going into documents>sportsinteractive>footballmanager10 then into db but it keeps saying that the folder is empty?!

i had the same prob with 09 i think u have to go through loads, like go on my comp :C or D which ever and then programme files.. it's summin like that u kwn

Have you looked on the link I posted?

i cant even get the thing to work!!

i couldn't find it at first then i found it on the disk in a zip rar file however it wont let me extract the file it says access denied!! there is no editor in sports interactive folder in my programs either

HELP :(

Try browsing to that location instead. I may have made a typo somewhere.

thanks, found it but i think there may have been a typo then because yours was
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Football Manager 2010\Tools\Data Editor
and mine was this ...
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\tools\editor

Thanks for letting me know. I have now fixed the guide. I haven't got FM 2010 yet so I was just guessing :)

i can find the editor ok on steam but when i click on it nuthin happens when i click again it says editor already running where does it open????

hi i have a problem i finsh to edit and when i try to strat the game.
the game uploads the defult .
haw can i upload the edit ?

thats the same thing with me? I wonder if its something to do with the merge option.

div_muzza i try any thing but it"s dont work dham whit that game i lost any options i dont no what to do we will wait until som 1 will help ussssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.