puckinfissed

Reaction score
Gone of FM 2012 for a bit, plays way to slow on my computer.

So made an update for FM 2010, it's not too big only 2800+ changes...

Mainly changing the bigger clubs to as they are now including transfers, manager changes, league changes and correct teams for the Champions League and Europa League.

Main teams I've focused on are...

Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Newcastle, Tottenham
Inter, Juventus, AC Milan
Barcelona, Real Madrid
FC Bayern
Paris Saint-Germain

Made a lot of player transfers and manager changes.

Updated many player attributes, CA and PA.

All the teams from the English, French, German, Spanish and Italian league that qualified for Champions League and Europa League for the 2012/13 season have been updated.

Changed the correct teams for the English Premier League, Championship, League One & Two, to as they will be for the 2012/13 season.

Changed Paris Saint-Germain, Anzhi owners so they both have sugar daddies and increased starting finances.

Update:
Download FM 2010 - Update 2012 v1.dbc from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Will continue to update for my own use and will upload here.

Help

Hi, thanks for the file. Where do I put it, or how do I use it?

Thanks.

Scott

upload again please

Gone of FM 2012 for a bit, plays way to slow on my computer. So made an update for FM 2010, it's not too big only 2800+ changes... Mainly changing the bigger clubs to as they are now including transfers, manager changes, league changes and correct teams for the Champions League and Europa League. Main teams I've focused on are... Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Newcastle, Tottenham Inter, Juventus, AC Milan Barcelona, Real Madrid FC Bayern Paris Saint-Germain Made a lot of player transfers and manager changes. Updated many player attributes, CA and PA. All the teams from the English, French, German, Spanish and Italian league that qualified for Champions League and Europa League for the 2012/13 season have been updated. Changed the correct teams for the English Premier League, Championship, League One & Two, to as they will be for the 2012/13 season. Changed Paris Saint-Germain, Anzhi owners so they both have sugar daddies and increased starting finances. Update: Download FM 2010 - Update 2012 v1.dbc from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way Will continue to update for my own use and will upload here.

Last edited: