jamesybhoy

Reaction score
keeps giving me a message with mad numbers not sure what they all are & closes the game
i cant get passed a few games in to the season i think 3 league games & 4 euro qaulifiers
any had the same problem & can any 1 tell me how to fix it ?

Not had that problem but there been quite a few crash dumps that have closed my game down.. i just copied the graphics folder from fm10 to fm11 and thats all the changes ive done and it crashes alot

Mine crashes whenever I first click on something after loading up the game every time without fail. Can't even get 5 seconds in!

As it stands I won't be purchasing FM. It does it on both versions.(Steam and non steam)

keeps giving me a message with mad numbers not sure what they all are & closes the game
i cant get passed a few games in to the season i think 3 league games & 4 euro qaulifiers
any had the same problem & can any 1 tell me how to fix it ?

Can you post up a screenshot? Either ALT+F9, or Prnt Scr, and post it up. The numbers are most likely a reference to the exact problem, or a config that is corrupt,.

My game just crashes when loading after I finsih a match, and says something like "fm.exe has to close."

will post it if i can as it seems to close quick thats why i only got 10 from the numbers
iv not been playing since my post as its so frustrating

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

guess what its not happend today so far how typical it happend everytime i playd it untill i try to get a screenshot lol will get one next time it happens

Pirate link removed by mod.

NOTE TO ALL:

PIRATE LINKS TO A GAME THIS WEBSITE IS AFFILIATED WITH WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

Last edited by a moderator:
football manager 2011 demo 11.0.of152451 has stopped this time the game finishes & when i saved it it happend again i tryd to get a screen shot but didnt work

OK GOT IT WORKING!

For XML Issues and crashes when clicking on players, please delete your settings folder as described below:

First of all you need to turn on hidden files and folders.

XP:
My Computer
'Tools'
'Folder Options'.
The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Windows Vista and Windows 7:
My Computer
'Organize'
'Folder and Search Options'.
The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Once this is done, follow the instructions below:

Windows XP:
1. Open “My Computer”
2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\
3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.
4. Delete the “Football Manager 2011” Folder.

Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. Click “Start”
2. Click your username on the start Menu
3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”
4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder
5. Delete the “Football Manager 2011” Folder.

Last edited:
its happend twice since i bought the game yesterday managed to get a screenshot this time

tried everythin now but game still crashes five mins into first match, arghhhhhhhh!!!!! just wan2 play the game, any1 got any ideas????

@ ste i uninstalled the demo & the game reinstalled it & altho iv not playd it to much since it touch wood seems to work much better hope'n its fixed

Was looking on the SI site earlier and there was a thread about this. It recommends NOT to use graphic mods unless they're specifically made for FM 11. Facepacks in particular because FM 11 doesn't recognise PNG as opposed to png file extensions I think where as 09 & 10 it didn't matter. Lots of people are getting this problem apparently.

@moonraker cheers but does that mean i cant use skins or club logo pack etc

Just make sure that any Logos/Kits/Skins/Facepacks you want to use are FM 11 specific and not for older versions.

Last edited:
no facepacks out tho yet is there?? u mean the original 1s?

iv gt a skin that doesnt work & logo pack team & league badges etc no face pack tho

The Megapack Facepack 3.0 is now more downloadable after yesterday's problems. That has just over 70000 faces. It's in 7 parts and the best place to get it is File Planet. I'm sure there's a thread about it in the Facepacks sub forum. And that is FM11 speciffic so should be fine.