with Swansea I gain around 1-2mil a month steadily throughout the season, except for July and August ;)

I always lose between 4-6 million every month, but I make up for it with prize money at the end of the season.

I am playing as Panathinaikos in the first season, and would be making a month on month profit if I don't have to pay for Neymar for the next 4 years I couldn't pay his transfer fee in one! But he has been great for us :D but I make money over the entire season, and still in profit this season overrall!

I usually have a profit of 2 mil per month ( Sunderland ) except for July, August and January where i lose a bit of money. Not that much though

I lose about a million a month with spurs. I would probably make a profit with a bigger ground.

I'm at Spartak Moscow, losses of about 261K a month- not a worry at all as double sponsorship provides 18M total- (and possibly renewed with higher fees)- not that i can spend this money anyway since of the 6 foreigners on pitch at one time rule- so i'll cap myself to 10-11 foreigners- the rest homegrown from the academy.

Last edited:
I once lost £500m in a season. Bought a bit too much overpriced players and just couldn't be arsed about finances.