FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiganAth

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this btw. I know it's pretty early but what improvements would you like to see in FM 2011 like what new features and stuff. Here's a good one: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/scouting-wish-for-2011-t27341.html
Also, I'd like to see: Being able to be a different manager, say for instance be Sir Alex instead of yourself. But people would argue that it wouldn't be as rewarding. I would like to have the ability to do something with the wages you get as in the game it is just a damages your wage budget with no real purpose.

Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

i think they should make a use for your career earnings and possibly adopt a premier manager approach where you see the discussions and interactions with people. perhaps even a mode where you can buy out your club if your rich enough ???

To actually train players
i.e. 3d training

Like in Championship Manager in that they release saves where you can start the game in January, with all of the stats and stuff updated.

For FM11 I'd like to see an option where you can auto-set opposition instructions. For example, in the Team Settings menu you could select 'Always close down AML' etc. It would save time and it gets pretty boring having to set opposition instructions before every match and something similar with match shouts as I've noticed some tactics on here use certain shouts immediately after kick off.

One other feature I'd like to see is a Chairman feature where you can interact with him about transfers, contracts, players etc but hey, even so, FM10 rocks!

The ability to move a player anywhere on the pitch lik champo manager, unlike the current set positions. More realistic transfers.

3d training would be sweet:D. but this thread is pointless. do you hate football manager 2010:(

I reckon there could be room for an improvement on the transfer front!

Realistically CM is better in terms of transfers.
So that is something that a lot of us would want improved

I would like to see 3D training but wouldn't you get bored? They would end up being repetitive like the press conferences. After the initial excitement, they would become an annoyance. I would like to see an improved transfer system which enables me to buy a player and loan him back to the club for a season. This would be helpful for youth players who won't get an appearance at your club. Obviously, I would like to see a more realistic transfer system as well. But, I can't complain.

Yeah but you could always let your assistant take over training. In CM, i like to train youth players finishing so their stats improve and the same with crossing, set-pieces etc

Make it easier to do trainings, make the game abit more slower, because the matches come dead quick and the season finishes really quick and thats why I think people get bored where as on FM 09 it was alot slower and there was more anticipation.

Exactly. It is left to the assistant so really it is unnecessary then?

Alright Chris. Point well taken

However, i would like to interact with players more. What i mean is that if a player is worried that the club is signing a replacement, or he thinks the club lack ambition or if he wants to be transfer listed we can have a private chat to talk about the matter. Also, the players to react to certain formations or being dropped after matches would make it more realistic

Last edited:
I can see the point of it mate. I would like to see it but I wouldn't use it much. I know others would though so it is a good suggestion. (training)

No Nick Fm10 is great but every game needs improvements.

1 on 1 player manager meetings.
Say if a player is underperforming you can talk to him and ask him if he has any problems

I'm liking the ideas guys. In particular the 1 on 1 player thing and the chairman thing.

Yes you should be able to buy shares in another football team or your own later on in your career - you could eventually be a director ----> chairman -----> Complete owner.

I would like to see a different view on coaching. Basically, instead of being the manager, it would be interesting being coach, assisatant even chairmen but it is unlikely but anyone can dream

Also, a bit ambitious but i sometimes get bored of the Pro Evolution's and the Fifa's, the CMs and FM and in my I.C.T class we are making games and for mine, i am creating a football game where you are in fact a mentor/agent to a young, aspiring footballer and you train and work your way together to make you and him top
It will take long but hopefully i can do it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.