fm 2011 release date

November I would guess.

cant find owt on zavvi
does anyone know the official release date cant see it being november as thats pretty late

we dont know much of anything yet. be patient

Makes me laugh , cause for years fm has been released pretty much the same time of year and people still panic when its coming out lol

cant find owt on zavvi
does anyone know the official release date cant see it being november as thats pretty late

fm2010 came out on october 31st if i remember right so it will be around then, so i'd say early november was a good estimate.

Yeah October 31st Was When Ten Came Out, Should be Around The Same Date, Always Is.
Sure They have To get All The Summer transfers Done and What Not :p

Really coz I got mine on the 30/10/2009 @ 9:30 form my local game so it'll be the last week in October

Steam is the crappest thing, ever.

It breaks every single computer I use it on. Disk mode is the only start up for me.

after fm10, never using steam again. i'll use torrid to mildy describe how annoying it is. one good thing, if you lose your date, you can download it for free again. it's not hard to look after a box, though

'Cos Steam are overpriced.
Wow, well when I bought mine it was the same price, £30, which was what they sold on release date.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Steam is the crappest thing, ever.

It breaks every single computer I use it on. Disk mode is the only start up for me.
REALLY??? Lol, I have used it on 3 different systems, 2 of my laptops and my desktop and they are all still very much ok and working, been using steam for 2 years now and it's very good for me, at 1st yes, it was slow and breaks when playing online but they have improved on the service that it doesn't. Still played FM10 online with a mate a month ago.

Why pre-order? You can buy off steam, no hassle.

He asked when is it release and zavi are letting people pre order it already so it was a suggestion were to fine the release date.

Were not talking about steam.:mad: