ZloceSti

Reaction score
Let me introduce you my tactic for FM12. It is probably the best you will find on internet. It has been tested with several clubs and here are the results. Formation is 4-1-2-3.

Tactic link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?93xr7avc9p1mj6h

With Liverpool:

liverpool-v-man-utd-info.jpg

Man Utd was in very good form:

manchester-united-fixtur.jpg

With Juve:

ac-milan-v-juventus-spli.jpg

juventus-v-schalke-split.jpg

With sc Herenveen (mp 7):

sc-heerenveen-fixtures-f.jpg

sc-heerenveen-v-werder-b.jpg

sc-heerenveen-v-brndby-s.jpg

aue-v-sc-heerenveen-spli.jpg

sc-heerenveen-v-excelsio.jpg

Last edited:
looks like a really good tactics
but how can u play with Partizan when there ain't a Serbia quick-start'???

dfdafa

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

dadsad

Last edited:
What happened to the OP? Yesterday I downloaded the tac and it was very succesful (in the first game)... I destroyed Milan in the Italian Super Cup final with 5-0... but I had Cavani with broken leg so I didn't save the game...

Let me introduce you my tactic for FM12. It is probably the best you will find on internet. It has been tested with several clubs and here are the results. Formation is 4-1-2-3.

With Liverpool:

liverpool-v-man-utd-info.jpg

Man Utd was in very good form:

manchester-united-fixtur.jpg

With Juve:

ac-milan-v-juventus-spli.jpg

juventus-v-schalke-split.jpg

With sc Herenveen (mp 7):

sc-heerenveen-fixtures-f.jpg

sc-heerenveen-v-werder-b.jpg

sc-heerenveen-v-brndby-s.jpg

aue-v-sc-heerenveen-spli.jpg

sc-heerenveen-v-excelsio.jpg

vitesse-v-sc-heerenveen-.jpg

That's a blod statement seeing it's only a demo. Tactic master I'm guessing not!

That's a blod statement seeing it's only a demo. Tactic master I'm guessing not!

Did you tried the tactic? If you do not have something positive to say, just do not say anything. The guy has created something, has tested it with diff teams and had some results. Don't be hater...

To the OP:

It seems that i have way too many long shots. They are at least 50% of all shots. Considering that I am winnin with ease it's not a big thing. Nice demo tac ;)

Well then, closed

Tactic_master: please let me know if you actually want his thread to be opened, that you edited the Opening post and your second post since it kind of gave you away so the speak. In that case, just send me a pm and I will open it for you so you can put up a new opening post.

Last edited:
zlocesti infromation about your tactic please it looks great

what about pitch size ?

is it plug and play tactic ?

what about opp insturcionts ?

what about team talks ?

waht about shouts ?

mathc preparation ?

what about pitch size ?

is it plug and play tactic ?

what about opp insturcionts ?

what about team talks ?

waht about shouts ?

mathc preparation ?

1. standard

2. yes

3. ask assitant

4. passionate-show me what can you do, or agressive if it's a derby.

5. No shouts because it's classic tactic.

6. heavy+teamwork

zlocesti can you be more specifci regarding team talks - what you use pre match half time please - and do you think the tactic works better with out opp instructions and if it works better what attribute the *** manager must have- thsnka for your beatiful tactic

I think it works better with oi.Better attributes of assistant is better for you.If your team play good but don't score, teamtalk agressive-****, if you are winning, use passionate or calm and tell them you are pleased.Hope it helped :)

who is target man ? playmaker ? - attributes for *** manger to make oi ?

I think it works better with oi.Better attributes of assistant is better for you.If your team play good but don't score, teamtalk agressive-****, if you are winning, use passionate or calm and tell them you are pleased.Hope it helped :)

in your tactic who is the target man ? must he be good in air ? and who is the playmaker ?

for the *** manager to make good oi what attributes must have ?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

and btw you must drag the players name in the target man list and playmker list respectively ?

zlocesti your formation seems superb i want you to help me answering these questions please