kotl

Reaction score
i am into my third season for chelsea and wondering who to buy with 48mill, malouda,anelka,alex,kalou are all gone and i brought neymar and alba in the 2nd season.. wondering who can add so good talent for my 3rd season..

You should start looking into Lampard and Terry replacements. Henriksen from Rosenburg and Otamendi from Porto are my favorite choices and there are a variety of different players that can fit the roles (Hamsik, Ganso, Lucas Moura, etc) and (Sakho, Thiago Silva, Hummels, Subotic, etc).

Once that's done, your next bet is to look toward a new LB (Cole should be in his twilight). Alvaro Pereira, Baines, etc can all fit the role there. From there on, it should look like the team you want.

I'd scour the National U19s \ U21s for regens. Soem of the regens become amazing awfully quickly, by third season you should have some who could slot straight into your team. Within a year or two you could have the next Messi on your hands...

i just finished buying willian and is a freak.. my formation is 4-2-3-1
GK:CECH
LB:COLE OR ALBA
CB LUIZ & TERRY( NEED ANOTHER CD FOR BACKUP FOR TERRY)
LB: IVANOVIC
DM:MIKEL & ESSIEN
MC: LAMPARD AND meireles
AML:WILLIAN
AMC: MATA
AMR:NEYMAR
ST;TORRES

ANY IDEAS FOR BETTER USUAGE FOR THE TEAM AND IMPROVE AND NEED A MC AND DC FOR WHEN LAMPARD AND TERRY RETIRES..
CHEERS.

Last edited: