Getting Bored of FM12 but really want an enjoyable save for when i have free time. I keep trying to get into a liverpool save but its just not interesting enough to keep going:

League; Don't mind as long as its a known/popular league (pref. not english league)
Finances: i would like a decent budget but if the squad is strong enough then stable
Expectations: want to be able to build a team over time and not forced by expectations to win stuff in the short term.

Ive just started a Malaga save which is very fun. Another option might be Koln or Napoli

Country/Continent: Europe (Preferably not England)
Tier: First.
Financial State: Rich
Media Prediction: Top 5.

I'm looking to take a rich team, and turn them into the next Barcelona/Real Madrid/Man United. I don't want a big name team, but someone smaller with great finances and youth setup.

Definetly Malaga or Paris saint Germain, ive just started a Malaga save and it is amazingly fun

Tier: First or second

Just looking for an interesting game to keep me going for a while, nothing too easy tho.. Want a bit of a challenge

Tier: Championship
Financial: Stable - Rich
Prediction: Top half

want to challenge for the tittle but need a club with a good squad and good youth available :p

Country/Continent: Europe (not England)
Tier: 2-3
Financial state: stable
Media Prediction: 5-10

Tier: League 2 or up for England, Top divisions for others stated
Financial: Stable
Prediction: Not Fussed

Would prefer a fairly decent team i.e A Team with a decent enough spine, Im just looking for a team where i could put my past Exp as Sunday league or Semi pro & The players would still respond... If thats even possible on the leagues stated, If not I'm open to suggestions P.s Sorry about the English

Tier: Top 2 Divisions
Budget: around £1million

I want to develop a 4-5-1 tactic so i want a team with good wingers and a target man style striker, Any Ideas?

League: lowest
Finances and predication; not important

Would like a potential large fan base

Steam reupdated my game files and I have lost the germany/japan national teams in the 2nd season. Should I restart my game, finish this season and restart, or keep playing despite the realism being hurt?

I started a new game in France loading every division but the league RC Strasbourg are in is greyed out even thought I selected that league as playable. Anyone got any suggestions?

Decided that I want to start with a Swedish division 2 club but not sure if anyone can suggest who are the best supported or potential big club that I could into the top league with. Thanks

i know i am posting on an ancient thread but as a recent addict to the game--and this is the version I had on steam--I can't help it.

I started the game (my first save ever) as unemployed Sunday player. Went to Rostock in 2.Bundesliga. Won promotion to Bundesliga. Thanks to a wealth of online player info and tactic guides, and a fortunate takeover that brought a non-tycoon sugar daddy, in four seasons Rostock has turned into a legit player in Germany, with one league win, a couple German Cups, and an absolute insane run of luck in the Euro Cup to cap off my fourth season.

I figured that I would eventually move on to an EPL team at some point, and as much as I love the sport I don't have a real club (any nation) that I root for so there is no real job I want, persay. Arsenal just offered me a gig and I think they are a very interesting club.

Now my question is what to do? Arsenal is a rich team playing in the most-respected league, a pretty major transfer budget and salary would help me bring some of my guys in or snag some of those previously out of reach.

but...

I'm a legend in Rostock with a solid roster that's tied up for the next few years that includes Fierro, Sanogo, Sidney Sam, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Hervin Ongenda, Marco Verratti, Adryan (pretty much all the players that could have been acquired that make the top FM12 lists). The team has growing Board support that has doubled transfer funds each year for three seasons straight that will allow me to add even more if I want. They jumped to improve youth facilities, and I am fairly confident that they would build a new ground if I were to ask.

So, I kind of have a sweet thing going, but I guess it just feels odd to morph Rostock into a super power. What should I do? Stick it out for another year and wait for a different offer, or take Arsenal and run with it? How much more exciting is it to play in the EPL? Thoughts, opinions? Of course, I don't expect anyone to read this AND respond, but I just had to put it out there to help me think it through lol.

edit: i'm out of my mind with this game. Jobs I could have taken this offseason: Man City, Arsenal, Real Madrid ($450m transfer budget--aye dios). I created saves for them but plugging away at a tiny little German team. Even worse I might be adding national team coach to my experience for USA.

Last edited: