FM almost made me cry :D

CorvetteC3

Reaction score
So I had been doing great with Panathinaikos having built a strong squad and hired great backroom staff and got an offer to put AS Roma back on track and I accepted it 10 coaches out of 12 decided to step down too. It made me quite sad as I have my doubts over who will be my replacement and at least 5 of the coaches could have done a really good job with the team if one of them would have been given a chance to prove themselves as I was. And when seven of the coaches that left Panathinaikos joined me at Roma and each and every one of them said that they were looking forward to working with me again, I felt quite touched. And this is just a game you say...
attachment.php

PS If any of the mods think this is a pointless thread (it probably is but there are so many of them out there anyway) then feel free to close it.

I'm watching the Pacific and it has a really sad orchestra whilst i was reading that, very touching.

What was the personal message ?

It would be the same one you get when you join a club, saying that he will wish you luck etc. Just saying win stuff, or your fired, the usual.

It would be the same one you get when you join a club, saying that he will wish you luck etc. Just saying win stuff, or your fired, the usual.

The personal message said because he left the club so did all the staff, so its not just the usual :)

The personal message said because he left the club so did all the staff, so its not just the usual :)

Oh your lucky. Whenever i leave a club, they don't even say anything. :'( ouch.

The personal message from Rosella Sensi is exactly what FourFourTwo said, she's the chairwoman? of Roma.

They never say anything to me either ! :( he must have done a great job !

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

The personal message from Rosella Sensi is exactly what FourFourTwo said, she's the chairwoman? of Roma.

Sorry, I thought the person who asked what the personal message said was reffering to the message he had showing , my bad!oO)

LOL ive never had this sort of thing and corvette that skin is SEXY :D

Corvette's is Blue I think...

Blue? is it just "Blue"
Can someone gimme a link please

cheers

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Sorry for the offtopic then

I never got messages like those, I am sure the chairmen are happy when I leave because I am killing the results with my managerial skills. (6)

Chris beat me to it. I was occupied with my first game in charge - a relegation battle between AC Milan and Roma. I lost unfortunately.