FM-Base £1,000,000,000 Endurance Challenge

Since no one bothered answering my question, I'm gonna give this a go anyway.

The transfer window isn't shut yet, but I won't be making any more transfers. I know I have overpaid slightly on some players, but what the ****.

View attachment 258672View attachment 258673

Chokopop, I dont think there is a limit, if no one answered then either I am right or no one knows lol!!
Anyhow I may have to eat my words! after spending 689mil i have had a dire pre season!
View attachment 258822

My other pic wont show, but there is Dede for 26mil next, then Patrick Herrmann for 7.75 mil and lastly Jefferson for 13 mil!
First game is against Real Madrid, wish me luck,

Stupidly arranged a friendly when my team were out on international duty, so I had to play players out of position . Griffiths who scored 2 is a made up centre back i played upfront. The game added him when i didn't have enough under 18's. Also my transfers i spent 564 million.

Edit: for some reason i cant get the rest of the transfers to show up, so the rest are in millions: Rafinha 3.1, maggio 8, tremoulinas 11.5, huddletone 14.5 and cristiano ronaldo for 120.( It was late and I was to lazy to click it down to 100.)

Last edited:
Forgot to say I am spending 2.7mil on wage!
I also just beat Real Madrid 4-0! Rock on...(H)

What do I have to do to use these shirts in the game? Sorry for sounding like a complete thicko!!

What do I have to do to use these shirts in the game? Sorry for sounding like a complete thicko!!

Just add the images and this file attached into this folder(save the images as there original names):-

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\Kits\FM-Base
(if not there create it)

View attachment 258934 - This needs to be called config and saved as .xml (please change when you download file)

Last edited:
thought id give it a go
downloaded,picked the seasons expectations,signed the players and coaches played 2 friendlies ,then steam updated and restarted game so im back to square 1
2 hours work down the tube

this is my toon army background which i put into early dawn skin.lets get ronaldo andd messi on should be fun.

good team electro c u have messi and ronaldo also.

For those who signed Messi, I just want to know how you were able to overcome his massive wage demands (especially the god dammed agent fee).

they're the highest rated players in the game so you got to try and get them ,messi's wage demands are high but if you pay the max you can then go to wage after league games you can meet his demands but i had to pay an appearance fee of £130000 ,a lot i know but for a 1 off challenge with no real wage restrictions its worth it (or maybe not ill see in 78 games time )
NB ive just signed Alonso for £34m midfield lacked experience

Dont know about anyone else but in my game, we are only 12 games in and managers are getting sacked left right and centre! The special one left Real Madrid to go to SLB who were bottom??? Josep left barca to go to fiorentina!!!!

Dont know about anyone else but in my game, we are only 12 games in and managers are getting sacked left right and centre! The special one left Real Madrid to go to SLB who were bottom??? Josep left barca to go to fiorentina!!!!

That's always been a glitch in FM12. Not to those extremes, but managers always seem to leave their current club to go to a lower club with less money, worse players, in the relegation zone etc. They need to sort that out for FM13!