Nationality: Bosnian but turns Dutch
Position: Striker

Strengths:FINISHING, ACCELARITION, AGILITY

Weaknesses: HEADING

Description: promissing striker
Personality: Ambicious

Suggested Roles: Complete Forward, Poacher

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed him when I looked at Wolswinkel, scouts have given him a high PA rating. I think I mentioned him in another thread...

Well, not amazing for his age. But if he does indeed have a high PA he will need good ambition and a tutor to get his determination up if he is to become a good player.

Well, not amazing for his age. But if he does indeed have a high PA he will need good ambition and a tutor to get his determination up if he is to become a good player.

He does look poor towards the start, but the scout I used had 19 PA Judging, and he said leading PL player in the future.

in my game it said that he will be better than torres so i think that i should tell you

He scored a hat-trick in Euro cup at age of 16 in my save, youngest player and goalscorer :)

Yeah I've seen him about as well, same signings every game on this!!

Bought him for my arsenal team. I kept him in the first team and used him as a sub, for the last 10-15 minutes or so. Doing a decent job so far

Name: Marko Maletic
Club: FC Utrecht
D.O.B.: 25.10.1993
Nationality: Bosnian
Position: Striker

Strengths: Jumping, Pace, Acceleration, Passing Dribbling, First Touch

Weaknesses: Strength, Positioning, Decisions, Determination, Corners, Crossing

Description: Promising Striker

Personality: Fairly Professional

Suggested Roles: Poacher

The screen shots where taken of him in my Arsenal club, and NOT of him in his original club (FC Utrecht)

Right now yes, but remember Medina is one year older. Plus getting a work permit For Maletic is not a problem, but with Medina it is a problem. Plus I scouted Medina, and my scouts only gave him 3 stars, which means that he is much closer to his full potential then Maletic. Take a look below. If you are interested in a striker where you cannot get a WP right away, check out my thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/mahatma-otoo-one-for-the-future-t49958.html

Last edited:
Medina is useless for me so far. been with me at Utrecht for 5 months and hes already on his second leave of absense :S

if I only know how to use spoilers :( . His PA is more than good.

That Maletic I buy him.I put him on reserve then when English League Cup, I play him against.Not bad u know, scored 1, assist 2....

Deep Lying Forward is suitable for him... with support dutie...