FM Base | FM20 Real Names License Fix by Darkness

FM Base | FM20 Real Names License Fix by Darkness 10.1 ( Final Update )

• Thread starter Deleted member 507297
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 24K
I´ve downloaded the newes update and done all the fixes(only in the 2030 folder) and the game still show the default names for the champions league and the europa league(maybe there are more names wrong, but these are the only ones i found).

I´ve downloaded the newes update and done all the fixes(only in the 2030 folder) and the game still show the default names for the champions league and the europa league(maybe there are more names wrong, but these are the only ones i found).

The file always works if you read the instructions on the page.
I advise you to take the time to read everything again.

The file always works if you read the instructions on the page.
I advise you to take the time to read everything again.

I'm having the same problem, been reading through it more than once, watched the video in detail, but the Champions League and Europa League are still called Champions Cup and Euro Cup.
The rest works perfectly.

I'm having the same problem, been reading through it more than once, watched the video in detail, but the Champions League and Europa League are still called Champions Cup and Euro Cup.
The rest works perfectly.

I just tested it on 5 different computers.
Everything works properly, so I don't think that there is a problem with the realname fix.

CL.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Darkness,

I'm new to FM20 and mods, so I installed your latest FM Base | FM20 Real Name Fix by Darkness V8.0 and the Juventus name fix works for the most part except the stadium is still showing up as Zebre Stadium

After updating my game to Version 20.4, I followed your instructions but inside the DBC folder there's only:

1. zebra award.dbc
  2. zebra turin fake staff.dbc
But no zebra turin new.dbc file inside the DBC folder.

Am I missing something? How do I fix the Juventus stadium name from Zebre to Allianz Stadium?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Darkness,

I'm new to FM20 and mods, so I installed your latest FM Base | FM20 Real Name Fix by Darkness V8.0 and the Juventus name fix works for the most part except the stadium is still showing up as Zebre Stadium

After updating my game to Version 20.4, I followed your instructions but inside the DBC folder there's only:

1. zebra award.dbc
  2. zebra turin fake staff.dbc
But no zebra turin new.dbc file inside the DBC folder.

Am I missing something? How do I fix the Juventus stadium name from Zebre to Allianz Stadium?

Thanks in advance!

With the new patch 20.4 you have to go through all steps again with the 20.4 folder.
Read the instructions again.
In addition, combine this file with the Transfers & Data FMBase V8 which is also on FMBase
then it is resolved.
Thank you for your question, be welcome here.

Does anyone know if its possible to fix on mac? I cant find the place to put this.

You have spelt Olimpija Ljubljana wrong in the slovenian first division (you spelt it Lublana instead of Ljubljana)

When i use this fix. Nicknames for clubs disappears. Does this happen for you as well?

Nicknames are developed by Sports Interactive physically in game itself. This has nothing to do with the club and league names of this license fix sorry. Create a separate topic there we can help you.

even when done correctly, allianz stays as zebre stadium. everything else seems to work fine though.

even when done correctly, allianz stays as zebre stadium. everything else seems to work fine though.

We have a separate file for stadium names, transfers and other data.

i recently bought FM 2020 and based on the description it says to to fm 2040 folder steam apps however the video tutorial i watched sayd 2001. can someone explain?

real name fix has not changed to the correct names of Germany national team players. Was it supposed to ?
I deleted everything needed via the video and left the licencing long name still on despite different websites saying to delete them. Can you advise?