Clishem

Reaction score
I've just started off with Liverpool, and I can't seem to get any wins, I've dew 7 and only won 1 game so far. How can I fix this, I have a pretty decent squad, I have only signed Dzeko.

fm20111.png

fm20112.png

Sorry I forgot to crop the first.

not sure if it'll make a huge bit of difference but maxi rodriguez isnt a defensive player....

Well then, I just noticed 3 things that are wrong in your tactic. First of all, Maxi Rodriguez can't be defending. You're wasting him and ruining your midfield up. switch him with Lucas. Second, play Raul Meireles and Maxi in box-to-box role, and lucas in ball recovery. that way you can attack while being able to defend.
Next (your minor mistake),play Dzeko in the right side of the attack, with the role of Complete Forward - Attack. Then give Torres the Poacher role. They will score tons of goals.

Try it, and please tell me if it worked.

Bye

On my liverpool save, im currently 2nd, playing a 4-3-2-1 formation. Firstly i wouldn't play maxi in that role, because as an advanced playmaker he has scored 14 goals for me. playing meireles as a box to box player will help as he can defend quite decent and attack (his long shots help at times). I play Torres as a poacher. Hopefully the pictures below give u a little support

View attachment 112157

A brief note on where i am in the league.

View attachment 112158

View attachment 112159

Your tactic seems very defensive maybe turn your full backs into wing backs?