FM Base Rovers - Pro Club - PS3.

Joneesy

CHAMPI2NS
Reaction score
Please respond to this post: Here
----
***READ THIS BEFORE REQUESTING TO JOIN***​

FM-Base Rovers is a FIFA 10 Pro Club ran by Jones1871 and zvx. We do take it quite seriously, but we have fun while playing it. We Contact via MSN, PMing eachother and PS3 Messaging. If you want to get other peoples MSN's, Don't Be Afraid to ask them. Don't be afraid to talk to fellow team mates. With most things there will be rules, And here they are:

Rules:

• Minimum Of 50 Posts - To make sure they are regular FM-Basers.
  • No Abusing Other Members - If you abuse other members, You will be banned from the club, and a mod will be told.
  • Make sure you play - At The Moment, We have alot of players, that have never played.
  • Keep us Informed - If you are unavailable, Please tell us. We Obviously respect if you are unable to play.
  • Complaints - If you have any complaints, Please PM me or zvx. This is to stop Spamming & Arguments on the page.
  • We Welcome Feedback - We welcome If you have feed back. If You have any suggestions, please inform us.
  • We Are all equal. - The Managers are not Special.
  • Have Fun - Finally, Don't take it to personally, We're not the best, but i feel our teamwork is great.
  • Playing a Game - Do not muck about, and please do not quit unless you have to. Theres nothing more annoying.

Current Members:

Zvx - Arthurisgreat - Striker*
MunchkinCurt- MCE_RADICAL - Any
SAiNT_BRUM - SAINT_BRUM_8MRD_ - Right midfielder
edsyers - safcsuperkev - striker
Ben - Benwortho-Centre - Midfielder
cfc12345 - cfc12345 - Any
mfage1 - mfage18 - Defender any
MonTheGersFollowFollow - DaFunkyShyt - Midfielder any
gooner_jay_96 - gooner_jay_96 - Centre midfielder
Rhys93 - arsenal_r_d_bst- Any
Kylo - nemeses666 - Any
Johnbundock - blackout18 - Any
Billy - BillyRedrup - Any/Midfielder
Jbolas - eliack - N/A
Toxicflame - toxicflame - Any
Wee-Lee-13 - L33-H099 - Winger/Striker
Kylo - nemeses666 - Any

* Managers

Formations:
We have gone through alot of formations. But currently we're playing 433 free flowing attacking football. Our defending isn't the best as such, If that it's terrible. So If you know you can defend, please tell us. As i said in the Rules, Please don't be afraid to contact us with any suggestions. Whether it's about, player roles, set pieces or formations. You're suggestion will be considered between the team.

We're All Equal:
Even though zvx & Jones1871 are Club managers. We will listen to you And you have a say in how the club is ran. But obviously zvx & Jones1871 don't like something, They will cast a vote on what the Team thinks is best.

My Definition Of Spamming:
My Definition Of Spamming is Going off topic. Going Off topic is pointless, PM if you want to chat about random things.
--
Our Online Page Here
--
Top Goalscorer:
zvx - 22 Goals
--
Most Assist:
zvx - 11 Assists
--

**FEEL FREE TO REQUEST GAMES AND ORGANIZE YOUR OWNS!!**​
**CHAT ABOUT THE CLUB BELOW**
**PLEASE DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC**

Last edited:
cool, fair play, haven't been able to play recently due to me being at my grans house for the past week and she doesnt have any tv's that are HDMI capatible, and im now in skye but i dont have an adapter as my ps3 has a chinese plug but when i get one i'll be sure to play

oh btw my name isnt MonTheGersFollowFollow anymore it's Gaffer if you could change that please, cheers :)

cool, fair play, haven't been able to play recently due to me being at my grans house for the past week and she doesnt have any tv's that are HDMI capatible, and im now in skye but i dont have an adapter as my ps3 has a chinese plug but when i get one i'll be sure to play

Yeah, as i said in the OP. If you can't play, you can't play. Just try and get on when you can. :D

I'd like to participate.

Any/Midfielder.

PSN: BillyRedrup

I should be available to play later on tonight.

I should be available to play later on tonight.

Yeah, I was talking to Brian (zvx) On msn last night, and he's going to Croke Park to watch something. And He might be available tonight, so we'll hopefully get a game going tonight.

im up for playing later but gotta go to a party so maybe not for long will find out what time this party is

I can play now if anybody is interested.
I have an hour an 15 minutes

anybody up for a game now with me and dan

yeh i am

i think we should all go on msn and do an msn chat so we can talk to each other when we're playing etc. which will help cut down on spamming, and it's easier to tell people if you have to go brb etc. i've got a few people on msn but yeh

maybe in 20 minutes just playing a round of golf

i might be able to play but my mates might want to play cod i'll see ;)

anyone else wanna play me and rhys are in dressing room waiting for one more person at least ??

Can I join?

Position - Winger/ Striker
PSN - L33-H099

(thats a zero not the letter o btw.)