FM Base Wisdom Required

Deejayseesee

Lest we forget.
Reaction score
Hey all!

Haven't been around these parts recently but I'm making my way back in because of the legend that he aims to be - Steve Kean. I pride myself for the diversity of my knowledge of the Premier League, however the extent of it in the Championship is next to none. Therefore I turn to you, oh holy FM-Basers. I'd like a huge influx of knowledge of easy teams, hard teams, threats, players to avoid, players to watch. I need Championship brainwashing so I can get Blackburn back where they deserve to be by September 2013.

Many Thanks,
Deejayseesee

If Blackburn deserve to be in the Premier League, why did they end up in 19th place with a goal difference of -30? :p

I guess you'd just have to beware of Wolverhampton and Bolton now.. Also clubs like Nottingham Forrest, Crystal Palace, Cardiff City, and West Ham if they don't make it into the Premier League. Other than that, if Blackburn made it up before, they can make it up again as long as they don't lose any of their key players and probably get a better manager.

We (Leeds) may be a serious threat next year, depending on how the summer reshape goes. We're recreating the squad and have made 1 very good signing so far (Pearce from Portsmouth) and hopefully that is the start of a series of good signings. Also in Warnock we have a manager with a proven track record of promotions. So if we make good signings and keep key players, we should be a force next year

The only thing stopping Blackburn from coming back up is the manager... If he isn't sacked then I will be genuinely amazed. Also, your owners are terrible.

We (Leeds) may be a serious threat next year, depending on how the summer reshape goes. We're recreating the squad and have made 1 very good signing so far (Pearce from Portsmouth) and hopefully that is the start of a series of good signings. Also in Warnock we have a manager with a proven track record of promotions. So if we make good signings and keep key players, we should be a force next year

Completely unbiased information there.. Well done. :)

The only thing stopping Blackburn from coming back up is the manager... If he isn't sacked then I will be genuinely amazed. Also, your owners are terrible.

Completely unbiased information there.. Well done. :)
do explain...

There are no 'easy' teams in that division, Anyone can beat anyone. That's all there is to say really. There are at least 10 teams who will expect a promotion push next season. If Blackburn lose players such as Hoilett which looks likely I think they will struggle to come in the top 6.

sorry,i have no idea .
g.gif