Capello to axe backroom staff

From the most reliable source in the world....goal.com

he should sack pearce because he has too much of a say

he should sack pearce because he has too much of a say
er, he was the one who promoted pearce onto his coaching staff, before then he was just the under 21 manager

Its on the goal.com site but was actually reported by the notw. Highly doubtful from both sources but you never know. He might make changes as England struggled.

Its on the goal.com site but was actually reported by the notw. Highly doubtful from both sources but you never know. He might make changes as England struggled.

Yeah but this thread was supposed to be thoughts on it,not where it's reported from.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

lol when your source is goal.com its always a case of shoot the messenger

I understand Goal.com is **** but still thoughts on say if it were true was the main idea.

Yeah but this thread was supposed to be thoughts on it,not where it's reported from.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

I understand Goal.com is **** but still thoughts on say if it were true was the main idea.
it would be a bad bad idea. particularly getting rid of pearce would be nothing short of suicidial, hes the man whos got the under-21 to the final, playing well, highly liked and respected by them, and some of them will form the core in the england side in a few years

it would be a bad bad idea. particularly getting rid of pearce would be nothing short of suicidial, hes the man whos got the under-21 to the final, playing well, highly liked and respected by them, and some of them will form the core in the england side in a few years

I guess the dispensing of a few staff wouldn't be a mad idea.Pearce should be untouchable though.Like you've mentioned,he is a well-respected man amongst the England team.Him and Beckham are highly influential.

Steve Gatting a possibility?

I guess the dispensing of a few staff wouldn't be a mad idea.Pearce should be untouchable though.Like you've mentioned,he is a well-respected man amongst the England team.Him and Beckham are highly influential.

Steve Gatting a possibility?
i would love to see him bring ray wilkins onto the staff

What I read in notw was he was going to demote Clemence and possibly bring in Walter Zenga.

I did not knock your thread by the way I did put that he could well make changes as England Struggled.

Lol. Honestly, I dont think its the backroom staff that needs changing. The one that needs changing is either Capello or the England squad.

What I read in notw was he was going to demote Clemence and possibly bring in Walter Zenga.

I did not knock your thread by the way I did put that he could well make changes as England Struggled.

Yeah,I know,I didn't mean you specifically,but rather the posts above.

EDIT-

Plus,I couldn't of meant you if I posted before you did.