FM Break

What team shall my new storybe about??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bcfc

Shizz has changed...
Reaction score
Well to cut a VERY long story short I have decided due to the business of the christmas period to not play FM10 until I have time :O:O:O

So I want to come back with a bang and make a story but I dont know who to be, does anybody have any suggestions?

Last edited:
Seems a bit pointless to make a thread about it but I recommend you are a LLM in a foreign country.

I'll consider low league foreign side then :D

Any other suggestions I want an interesting story :)

only do something that you are interested in else, you wont enjoy it AND quit it

I would do Blues but there are a few of our story threads floating around so i dunno!

a story is a lot of hard work, uploading the screenshots and writing reports, so make sure that you are commited to the story first, which is why only a few are very successful.
you may want to try bayern or wolfsburg as a game

Wolfsburg!! I forgot about them, I will play as them maybe for about a season first before deciding whether to do a story or not!

Thanks Luke :D

I'll consider Parker thanks :)

I know it's torture ;)

But I am starting to really consider a blues one as sometimes i lack committment :D

do walsall, theyre local to you, youd know a little about them possibly, and you may get brum as a parent club

Or pick a team in like tier 6. Put brum as your parent on the editor, then put a few youthies on your team.

Very clever idea's Joe and Frankie thanks for both, I'm either going to do;

Walsall- Blues parent-Thanks Joe
Low league team- Blues parent-Thanks Frankie
Wolfsburg-Thanks Luke
or Blues-Thanks grandad for getting me to support them when I was 5 :D

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

I'm not going to do Blues as i've just noticed another story has popped up :D

walsall for me is the best choice, i dont like edited games and i lose interest in llm as i dont know any of the players, or you could do villa /;)