Fm crashing with error msg FM 2011 11.0.0f151865

galla68

Reaction score
Hello

Everytime I click on a player my FM2011 crashes with error msg FM 2011 11.0.0f151865 has stopped working, I bought the game from Asda and installed it too my laptop using the disc. I had played it for some time before this started happening I was at the end of of 2014 season.

I am not very good with the technical side of computers.

Please help.

same problem

i have same problem have u solved it yet

daryl

I had the same problem but thought it was because I had FMRTE, I tried all the solutions on here, so just ended up installing game without Steam, no problems now but can only play the default version of the game.

I had the same problem but thought it was because I had FMRTE, I tried all the solutions on here, so just ended up installing game without Steam, no problems now but can only play the default version of the game.

Unlikely considering steam automatically patches the game for you...

Unlikely considering steam automatically patches the game for you...

Doesn't the disc version have dual install to either activate by Steam or manually?

Derp, i misread it as installed with steam, ignore me.. :)

It sound like your game was corrupt.
I had a similar problem, whenever I clicked on a player than training it would crash and come up with a similar message.
It turned out that my game save was corrupt.
Try starting a new game and see if the same thing happens. If it doesn't that means your game save must be corrupt and it's not the game. ;)

I'm running my game on mac, and have the same problem.
Everytime I click on a player the game crashes and gives me this code:

football manager 2011 v 11.0.0f151894

Tryed to uninstall and reinstall bt no luck.
Can anyone help?

Hello

Everytime I click on a player my FM2011 crashes with error msg FM 2011 11.0.0f151865 has stopped working, I bought the game from Asda and installed it too my laptop using the disc. I had played it for some time before this started happening I was at the end of of 2014 season.

Please help.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Hello

Please help.

I have the same problem and have tried all the possible solutions given here but still cant seem to manage..please help!!

I tried to unistall using uninstall a programme through the windows menu, when i done that and re-installed it, it just picked up were I left from on the saved game and still crashed, I ended up installing steam onto my new laptop ( which I bought to play FM) i am now able to play it, however I still get the same message but this is spontaneous, and as long as I save the game alot, I have no Problem, however after buying every game so far, I dont think il buy the next 1 as this cost me over £500 and I still have problems!!

Delete the following folder "settings" and it will most prob fix the crashes problem. First you need to turn on hidden folders then do this.

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Settings

Delete the following folder "settings" and it will most prob fix the crashes problem. First you need to turn on hidden folders then do this.

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Settings
I had so much game crashes like it was going out of fashion or something. Basically because I mostly use my work laptop with not a lot of ram memory to speak of, and no graphics card to speak of. Until I read about the file mentioned above. Deleting this works like a charm. Just a word of advice: Dont think it will work by only deleting the file once. I delete the file every time before a run the game, as my game crashes after a played to many matches. So after every 5 games or so, I save, exit the game, delete the file, and then run the game again.

How do you turn on hidden folders?

hi all . I experienced this problem and downloaded the patch below. It now works fine :) hope this helps
Football Manager 2011 Patch 11.2.1