FM editor for the DB doesn´t work for transfers

clamel

Reaction score
I can´t get this.
I have tried to prepare the newest DB with upcoming transfers that will happen in January.

After I have saved the DB and open it again EVERY transfer I made ready for January are gone.
I tried to set up the Swedish League for 2008 correct. By doing so I had to change players that transferred in the summer from a top swedish club to a foreign pro-league. I contracted them in their Swedish team and edited them to be transferred around August 2008. Reopening the DB and all transfers are gone.
This is something that has worked perfect in all other older versions FM2008 and back.
Am I the only one that can´t get this to work.
What am I doing wrong in that case. Something new that I haven´t noticed??

I can´t get this.
I have tried to prepare the newest DB with upcoming transfers that will happen in January.

After I have saved the DB and open it again EVERY transfer I made ready for January are gone.
I tried to set up the Swedish League for 2008 correct. By doing so I had to change players that transferred in the summer from a top swedish club to a foreign pro-league. I contracted them in their Swedish team and edited them to be transferred around August 2008. Reopening the DB and all transfers are gone.
This is something that has worked perfect in all other older versions FM2008 and back.
Am I the only one that can´t get this to work.
What am I doing wrong in that case. Something new that I haven´t noticed??
I'm not so sure as you are as I transferred Mata from a spanish Club saved the game and then opened FM editor. No such player in my squad. Real time editor is only way I managed it.