andymc1989

Reaction score
Is there a point setting up any tactics as anything I try I have about 30 shots against me per game and players dont do anything I ask them to do ... I think lamela Alexis Sanchez Townsend soldado are better than most leaugue 1 defences yet i rarely get near there goal

i use lamela as well(as an inside forward), he's performing pretty well this season, using the instructions get forward more, and dribble more, perhaps those will help? He still has his off games, and sometimes needs a talking to at half, but hes put in some really good performances as well. Although I am struggling to get my midfield sorted out to play the way i'd like in a 4-3-3, feel the same way as you where it doesn't seem to matter what tactics I use. I think my problem is I'm using fluid, next season I am going to try switching to balanced and rigid.

I agree with that , very frustrating I am pleased with every aspect of the game but when the matches start it's a complete disaster at the moment I will keep trying! It seems u have to play on the counter in order to have any success