Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why when I leave a club where I bought so many amazing players had great finances amazing stature, success, somebody who comes into the manager role after you, destroy everything you built? Everton on my game now have 18 players only in the first team, he has sold literally every great player in the team. :S

Yeah that will teach you not to leave the next time. Loyalty FTW :p

But seriously, yes the AI is a bit flawed like that. They never seem to sign the right kind of players either if you leave a club. I won 8 straight titles with Liverpool and left for a challenge with Luton. The next season Liverpool finished 7th due to selling good players and bought **** ones

I really hope SI get this sorted as there is no reason why he would sell Evertons Messi and Iniesta to Real Madrid.

What you doing with Messi and Iniesta in the first place? LOL, if you dont want them to get ruined, dont leave ;), i dont think that alone makes F Bad though oO)

What you doing with Messi and Iniesta in the first place? LOL, if you dont want them to get ruined, dont leave ;), i dont think that alone makes F Bad though oO)

He clearly said 'at times'.

Anyway, this belongs in the post your frustrations thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.