Fm Modifier problem!

ant08

Reaction score
I have just installed the modifier for Football Manager 08 and i have found that when i try and search for something i get the following error " data read error (ID:1073) ... i have set it as run as administrator and set the options to the correct patch and version and tried re-installing but i am still getting the problem :(

Is this editor the BrAcA Soft Real Time Editor? If not i have the old version of it which should work with FM 08, if you would like it then just tell me :)

Matt

no its just the fm modifier 2.25 i got it from sortitoutsi and some people were having the same problem as me when downloading it ... ive never had it before so i cant see wat the problem is

any help as to how to fix it would be much appreciated :D

right click on the icon before u go on it and click run as administrator and it works because this has happened to me

yeh ive tried that already and im still getting error messages and when i go to the options it just comes up with question marks in the boxes.. i have the new febuary 09 update wud that be the problem??

do you have the original game or a no cd patched version? im having the same problem as you, i have the original game but installed a no cd crack to save time and messing around swaping cds all the time