FM Presentation

JAPAN

Sep 15, 2019
Hi,I' m new in the forum.My name is Daniel,my nickname Japan because i'm living in Japan for some years during my childhood.I'am a great FM fan,especially for the version FM 2014,now reinstallated on my pc.Anyone can help me to find a correct file for Japan leagues compatible for the version 14.3.1?.I try to find overwhere,the old links are all unavaible.....anyone can help me? Thanks and regards

Liam

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 7, 2011
Plymouth
fm-base.co.uk
Hi,I' m new in the forum.My name is Daniel,my nickname Japan because i'm living in Japan for some years during my childhood.I'am a great FM fan,especially for the version FM 2014,now reinstallated on my pc.Anyone can help me to find a correct file for Japan leagues compatible for the version 14.3.1?.I try to find overwhere,the old links are all unavaible.....anyone can help me? Thanks and regards
Welcome Daniel, if I see the files you're looking for, I'll be sure to tag you.

Reactions: Danny

Si001

Premium
Jul 31, 2009
I've looked around and all of the download links i've come across are dead now

OP
J

JAPAN

Sep 15, 2019
well,the japanese leagues are present here but there isn't any real footballer's name except few foreigner players...........better than nothing, thanks a lot...but i have discovered a good file on steam workshop but there's a strange problem.....I signed up the file named "(000)Japan_DB_140514",it appears in the list of database,loading correctly but the file doesn't active the japanese flag!..Not loaded but there's no error during the loading......It's illogic,any solutions? Perhaps not compatible with the FM 2014 14.3.1. version?..However thanks a lot..........

OP
J

JAPAN

Sep 15, 2019
if they will return,i will be very happy,i lost trinidad and tobago pyramid,northern ireland minor leagues and Russian regional database,i hope it.However this is the best forum i registered.Good luck for you careers

Si001

Premium
Jul 31, 2009
They're not dead, it's just we're waiting for our attachments to come back online. We migrated a two-decade-old forum to this new software, give us a week. ❤
I was looking around somewhere else while we were waiting here to see if we could get Japan going in a new save

Reactions: Liam