FM Real Time Editor

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Edit FM 2009 while you play. Heal your team, edit a player and much more.

fmrte_eFK.jpg

For this to work you must have the FM2009 v9.1.0 patch installed which can be downloaded here.

You will also need to download and install Microsoft .NET 3.5SP1 if you don't already have it (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...2f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en)

If you have problems with this file please read the official FAQ here.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Just knew you would be the first one to reply in this thread :D

lolz 'real time', mare like cheat time

I ttly gave Man Utd £999,999,999 to spend.

Being 100% honest though i have not cheated since fm05

Cannot work data editor

seem to be having trouble using the editor, cant seem to load clubs or players up can any1 help???

i cant download the editor itsays i am tryin 2 download files too quickly any chance some1 can send me it via msn plz

Im also having trouble with this,i have done everything properly, its extracting however all im getting is:

"FMRTEv2 has encountered problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

Last edited:
seem to be having trouble using the editor, cant seem to load clubs or players up can any1 help???

The data editor or the editor that this thread is about?

i cant download the editor itsays i am tryin 2 download files too quickly any chance some1 can send me it via msn plz

You simply have to wait 15 seconds inbetween downloads. Just wait and then try again.

You simply have to wait 15 seconds inbetween downloads. Just wait and then try again.

i have tried it mate i even waited for 2 mins before trying to dowload again

The real time editor, cannot load up any clubs or players etc

i have tried it mate i even waited for 2 mins before trying to dowload again

Strange, try logging out and logging back in as that will start your session again.

The real time editor, cannot load up any clubs or players etc

Have you got FM 2009 running (with 9.1.0 patch installed)?

Im also having trouble with this,i have done everything properly, its extracting however all im getting is:

"FMRTEv2 has encountered problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

You need to download the MS.NET framework first.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...2f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en

Install that, restart your computer and it should run fine.

Have you got FM 2009 running (with 9.1.0 patch installed)?

Yeh ive got it runnin wiv the patch aswell but when i type a club in nufin loads up

Yeh ive got it runnin wiv the patch aswell but when i type a club in nufin loads up

When you open the Real Time Editor you need to press the big LOAD GAME button. Then that will connect to the database and it should work after you press that.

I presume it's on the player profile section. There will be a field somewhere that you can edit. I'm not at home at the moment but I will check when I get in.

i really wanna use the editor but my game is incredibly slow now anyway (like it takes 45 mins to do a match, and im not exaggerating at all), so i dont wanna slow it down any more, will this do that??