My Rangers career

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerkeith

Reaction score
Just coming to the end of my 4th season in charge of Rangers and as yet have not won the SPL.
My mate is managing Chelsea and says he won the quadruple in his 1st season and says that I must be **** if I have not yet won the SPL.
I have won 2 Scottish Cups,and am due to play Aberdeen in the final.
I have won 1 Scottish League Cup.
At the moment I have my game saved with the Scottish Cup Final and my final game of the season to play.
I am tied at the top of the table on equal points with Celtic.
I told my mate that in the SPL it is not a case of going out and buying the best players in the world as you have to play 2 players who are under a certain age and also you have to have one keeper on the bench(so colin at palace would be knackered) and I am building myself a team based on youth.
I have turned down Man Utd when they offered me £75k a week in wages,£110 million transfer budget and £1.7 million a week wage budget,compare that to £11.25k a week wages,£17million transfer budget and £330k a week wage budget and as tempting as it may have been I put loyalty first.
I have also turned down Perugia(twice),Sampdoria,Aston Villa,Lazio and Inter.
I have also been linked with numerous job offers.
I have 12 months left on my contract at Rangers.
Anybody else turned down huge offers to jump ship?

There is a post your success thread if you use the search bar before posting. Very nice though winning the spl with rangers and all. totally worth a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.