pala

Reaction score
Hi,
can my FM10 graphics pack (that I downloaded from here) work on the new FM11? I tried doing so on the Demo but it didn't work. Did I do something wrong, or it won't work?
How long usually does a graphics pack takes to be available?

I hope I'm not breaking any rules...Thanks.

Yeah they will work. Just make sure you go into Preferences > Display & Sound and untick 'Use Skin Cache' and tick 'Always reload skin on confirm'.

Yeah they will work. Just make sure you go into Preferences > Display & Sound and untick 'Use Skin Cache' and tick 'Always reload skin on confirm'.

That's what I did with the demo...but it still didn't work. I will try it with the full game when it finally arrives.

That's what I did with the demo...but it still didn't work. I will try it with the full game when it finally arrives.
And I'm assuming you copied your graphics folder over? ;)

That is odd. It worked fine with me. Are you sure you have got the path right? It should be:
My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 Demo\graphics

Does not work, I have tried everything to import old 2010 to 2011. :'(

I'm on FM11 now, and trust me it works m8

I moved over the logos and Megapack 2.0 to the demo folder and it works fine. No players seem to have changed IDs, nobody noticable anyway and all logos seem to work fine.

A friend of a friend... lol

Not much fun though, not actually played the thing yet I'm too into getting this skin done

Well sadly I still didn't make it to work. Freaky enough, I downloaded a Dark Skin from some site for the Demo, and if I choose that, then everything works fine, but the backgrounds are all messed up. If I choose to the default white version, then nothing is loaded up.
What's going on? I hate playing like that... :(

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Well sadly I still didn't make it to work. Freaky enough, I downloaded a Dark Skin from some site for the Demo, and if I choose that, then everything works fine, but the backgrounds are all messed up. If I choose to the default white version, then nothing is loaded up.
What's going on? I hate playing like that... :(

Are you sure 'Use Skin Cache' is unticked in prefrences? It does sound like it is caching for the default skin...

Also check 'Alway reload skin on confirm' is ticked - It can't hurt to double check :)

What are the graphics? Kits/logos/facepacks should all work.
Skins don't.
There is a background fix HERE for the default skin... But pretty much echo what Tharros has been telling you :)

Are you sure 'Use Skin Cache' is unticked in prefrences? It does sound like it is caching for the default skin...

Also check 'Alway reload skin on confirm' is ticked - It can't hurt to double check :)

What are the graphics? Kits/logos/facepacks should all work.
Skins don't.
There is a background fix HERE for the default skin... But pretty much echo what Tharros has been telling you :)

Thank you both!!! Yes the Use Skin Cache was ticked. I unticked and everything worked. The background however are still there, so I'm going to try Joss's fix. Thank you again!!! :)

Everything works like a charm. :p

Last edited: